Eden Hazard

the wes

Great news. Also glad to see Jovetic mentioned. Would be awesome to make a double swoop for Hazard and Jovetic, 20 million each is fine. Get em in!!!

Serioulsy? You think Hazard will be sold for 20 million when Lille just said no to 25 mill...I don't know if you know this but 25 million is a bigger number than 20 million.......

Serioulsy? You think Hazard will be sold for 20 million when Lille just said no to 25 mill...I don't know if you know this but 25 million is a bigger number than 20 million.......

I didn't know they said no to 25 mil. I have heard we bidded 13 mil.

Damn Daily Fail. Won't let them get my hopes up; they pretty much announced Mata was an Arsenal player so we know how reliable they are.

Goal.com reported that Mata was signing for Barca ...

http://www.goal.com/...uan-mata-report :lol:

I really hope we can get Hazard or Jovetič this January, because they are exactly the kind of players we need.

But I think 35-40mil is too much for Hazard, I mean we got Mata for 24mil and he had more experience in a better league, he was a World Cup winner with Spain and he had more experience in Champions League. I know Hazard is younger and maybe even more talented than Mata, but I think it's too risky to sign him for such a huge fee ... it will only add more pressure on him, like it did with Torres. I think a figure around 25-30mil is much more realistic and anything more than 30mil is too much IMO. If Lille get greedy and ask for more money we should just go for Jovetič or Shaqiri who are less expensive but equally talented.

Goal.com reported that Mata was signing for Barca ...

http://www.goal.com/...uan-mata-report :lol:

I really hope we can get Hazard or Jovetič this January, because they are exactly the kind of players we need.

But I think 35-40mil is too much for Hazard, I mean we got Mata for 24mil and he had more experience in a better league, he was a World Cup winner with Spain and he had more experience in Champions League. I know Hazard is younger and maybe even more talented than Mata, but I think it's too risky to sign him for such a huge fee ... it will only add more pressure on him, like it did with Torres. I think a figure around 25-30mil is much more realistic and anything more than 30mil is too much IMO. If Lille get greedy and ask for more money we should just go for Jovetič or Shaqiri who are less expensive but equally talented.

They are not as Talented as Hazard, Hazard can be one of the best in the world. Neymar, Gotze and Hazard are the big 3 Talents in the world.

Here, I have a foolproof way of knowing if we will sign Hazard. Flip a coin and then write what you get on here. If we get three people saying heads in a row, then God's fortune shall shine on us and we'll get him. This worked for me last time with AVB, so i dunno. I'm superstitious like that. Ha, i know this is a crock of shit, but it's just as useful as the daily mail e? No harm trying.

All of these "news" sites are just reporting the same thing over and over again which all probably started from a twitter rumour.

Would be fantastic but will try my best not to get my hopes up until there are a few more accurate sources.