Eden Hazard

the wes

Player preference. Clubs offer him contracts and he choses which one to sign if he wants to sign any.

Thats what we should do - force him to choose right now.

Now Cahill is signed up, send Gourlay over with a big fat offer tied up in pretty red ribbon and lets see if the club and the player is serious.

Enough of this pussy footing around. It will probably take 2 weeks to sort out, so lets get it started NOW!

'In the January transfer market you can overpay and you don't have maybe the talent that you want available and you end up maybe choosing players that were not your first option regarding your future project. That's why apart from Cahill we don't expect anything else,' the 34-year-old explained.

AVB said that it is on the chelsea site!

Hope its only his transfer talk :D

We cant miss out on hazard this month!

'In the January transfer market you can overpay and you don't have maybe the talent that you want available and you end up maybe choosing players that were not your first option regarding your future project. That's why apart from Cahill we don't expect anything else,' the 34-year-old explained.

AVB said that it is on the chelsea site!

Hope its only his transfer talk :D

We cant miss out on hazard this month!

If this is true AVB is a very Naive man...33 million pounds is a fair deal for such a tremendous Talent. Hazard could be the next CR7 and if he waits until the Summer Hazard will be going to Madrid for sure, and AVB will be at fault again *cough* Aguero *cough*

One way to sweeten the deal would be to loan him back to Lille for the duration of the season. I know we need him now, but I'd rather sign him now and have him come in the summer than see him go to Real or Barcelona - or, worse yet, Man City.

I really do hope he signs with us, however I am not holding my breath. If he does sign with us however, I'm not sure where he will be played. One possibility is that he can replace Mata on the wings so that Mata can play behind the striker, however Hazard's prefered position is attacking mid, either way I think that it will be a great signing.

I don't think he will sign. Only way is to move swiftly, have the bid accepted, agree ASAP. The Chelsea way isn't like this....

Our midfield and strike force could be boosted by this though...

-----Romeu-----

-----Ramires-----

-----Mata----------

Sturridge------Torres------Hazard

I'd rather a new striker for Torres, but right now thats probably as good as it gets unless.....

--------------Romeu--------------

-----------Essien/Ramires------------------

--------------Lampard/Ramiers-------------

Mata---------------Sturridge------------Hazard

Hazard either way would improve the team, we deffo need to be looking at a unit in centre mid and if sturridge still progresses on the right wing, then we need a new CF, Mata drifting into a AM position could be a solution...

Anyways they are all good problems to have, if Hazard comes which he won't so I have probably wasted 5 minutes on my life here. :D