Eden Hazard

the wes

I can't see him opting to go to Real Madrid, he must have seen whats happened to Nasri, thats a pretty solid city first XI starting line up and theres something about him that tells me hes not all about the money, I think us and Man United (who couldn't afford that price tag) are the most likely in the running, and to boost our chances we've got a new manager and we're slowly undergoing a squad overhaul and I'm sure he'd be interested In being part of the Chelsea project.

I can't see him opting to go to Real Madrid, he must have seen whats happened to Nasri, thats a pretty solid city first XI starting line up and theres something about him that tells me hes not all about the money, I think us and Man United (who couldn't afford that price tag) are the most likely in the running, and to boost our chances we've got a new manager and we're slowly undergoing a squad overhaul and I'm sure he'd be interested In being part of the Chelsea project.

Well to be fair, if Zidane personally approached you and said he was a big fan of yours, it'd be kind of hard to say no :lol:

Well to be fair, if Zidane personally approached you and said he was a big fan of yours, it'd be kind of hard to say no :lol:

Yeah I get that, but hes got to think about his career too, I mean getting ahead of Ronaldo, Ozil, Kaka, Di Maria isn't going to be an easy task, whereas I think he knows if he comes here he's going to slot right in and become a key player almost instantly, maybe hes planning on doing a Ronaldo, play in the prem for a few years then get a massive money move to Real Madrid, It'd work for me!

Yeah I get that, but hes got to think about his career too, I mean getting ahead of Ronaldo, Ozil, Kaka, Di Maria isn't going to be an easy task, whereas I think he knows if he comes here he's going to slot right in and become a key player almost instantly, maybe hes planning on doing a Ronaldo, play in the prem for a few years then get a massive money move to Real Madrid, It'd work for me!

It's true, but kids are blinded by these things sometimes. I mean it's pretty had to say no to such flattery.

If we're looking at the "4 richest top clubs"- Barca, City, Real and ourselves, we are the only club who realy needs a top winger like Hazard,

Hulk or Gotze. Barcelona has Messi, Sanches, Pedro, Vila and Cesc, i realy dont think they want another player to compete for one of those 2

positions at the top. I think its the same with Real. They have Ronaldo, they have Di Maria who seems like he isnt a top top winger

but he's Mou's favourite player, and he does a lot of the work in Real's game, so i dont see him replaced. You could say Ozil and Kaka arnt good

enough, but bringing a 3rd player for one position.. cant see this happening, and if were talking about Hazard i dont know if he can play CAM as good

as those two. If they will go for one of the 3 its Gotze. Same about City- they have Milner, Nasri and Johnson to compete for one spot. Bringing a

fourth winger will be just absurd, even for City.

As i see it now, getting at least one of them is a must for us. Only PSG and maybe United could ruin our plans so we wont get one of those 3...

If we're looking at the "4 richest top clubs"- Barca, City, Real and ourselves, we are the only club who realy needs a top winger like Hazard,

Hulk or Gotze. Barcelona has Messi, Sanches, Pedro, Vila and Cesc, i realy dont think they want another player to compete for one of those 2

positions at the top. I think its the same with Real. They have Ronaldo, they have Di Maria who seems like he isnt a top top winger

but he's Mou's favourite player, and he does a lot of the work in Real's game, so i dont see him replaced. You could say Ozil and Kaka arnt good

enough, but bringing a 3rd player for one position.. cant see this happening, and if were talking about Hazard i dont know if he can play CAM as good

as those two. If they will go for one of the 3 its Gotze. Same about City- they have Milner, Nasri and Johnson to compete for one spot. Bringing a

fourth winger will be just absurd, even for City.

As i see it now, getting at least one of them is a must for us. Only PSG and maybe United could ruin our plans so we wont get one of those 3...

Valencia, Young and Nani :whistling:

We are one of the only top clubs that don't actually have a natural winger. Hazard will have the money, comfort of a fellow countryman, OPPORTUNITY and the pride in playing with us. He's a perfect match for our attacking philosphy and Eden, thanks to AVB, would have seen that.

--------------- Mata ------------

Sturridge ----------------Hazard

-------------- Torres -------------

That's an attack I could certainly live with blue%20scalf.gif

Having Hazard and Sturridge will be a reminiscent of the days of Robben and Duff.

Preatty much went downhill for Mourinho and every coach since then by not properly fixing these two area.

Don't forget to throw in Mata behind a striker and i'm sure it could eclipse those days...If our strikers can finish.

Don't forget to throw in Mata behind a striker and i'm sure it could eclipse those days...If our strikers can finish.

Well I am wondering if we get Hazard will we need to buy a creative player since Mata will be filling that role?

As well we got Piazon, Kakuta, Lukau and Josh coming through. So in 2 or 3 years they might be ready for first team action...

how good is this guy ?

Hum, he is not as good as medias (especially the french) are saying he is. That being said, he is still pretty good, he is since one year / one and an a half year one of the best player of La Ligue 1, and he is the best young player for some years now. If you ask me, at the moment he doesn't worth €40m, and if you think he will come and be one of the best player in the league right away, you are mistaking. He obviously won't revolutionize our team in a blink of eye, because he is still quite young. Although, he is really promising, and when you see him play you can easely see that this kid has gold in his feet. He is a really good dribbler, he has a good vision, he is a good passer, and he can unlock a defense. He has a real talent, and in the coming years he will become a top player. Hence €40m wouldn't be too expensive considering how good he can become and how many good things he can give us.