Eden Hazard

the wes

If Gourlay messes this deal up, i will go the boardroom at The Bridge, point a gun at his head and tell him to sign boardroom responsibilities over to me,

What deal? The only thing we have to go on is the fact that Chelsea (as well as many other major clubs) are interested in signing him. The Daily Mail and their 'sources' can say otherwise, but I wouldn't trust anyone working there as far as I could throw them.

i love Chelsea, but i must say we are weirdest team in fuckin world when it's about transfer, in my opinion we have more chances to sign Messi then Hazard, because Hazard to Chelsea are all over the media, and we always sign player which media doesn't predict that he will sign for us.

Yessssssssssssssss - Daily Fail but fun all the same!

http://www.dailymail...den-Hazard.html

Chelsea are closing on a deal for Lille’s Eden Hazard amid renewed competition from Real Madrid.

Sportsmail revealed at the weekend that Hazard’s agent expected an offer of around £25million to come from Stamford Bridge for the Belgian playmaker, and now sources at Lille believe the player has provisionally agreed terms with Chelsea.

Blues boss Andre Villas-Boas has had to move swiftly, with Manchester United stepping up their interest, and Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp watching Hazard at first hand on Sunday night.

However, it was the challenge of his old foe, Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho, that was the biggest threat as Hazard had expressed a preference to join Real, forcing Chelsea to sort the deal swiftly.

Villas-Boas is determined to overhaul his squad and bring in younger players and Hazard, 21, will represent a significant coup.

The Chelsea boss is also understood to have made a £14m offer for Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic, 22. The Italians want £20m.

greatScott.png

This is too good to be true... surely!!

We need to move for him before City do but remember David Silva and Robinho were both close to Chelsea moves before City blew us out the water with their 150k per week deals.. if we had got Silva as well imagine him and Mata in our team <3 If this rumor is in fact true and then we are blown out the water by City I will be fucking pissed :(