Eden Hazard

the wes

At the risk of sounding stupid, who is Ian McGarry and does he have anything to do with Chelsea, Lille or Hazard?

He's a journalist. Used to work for The Sun I believe. Does some work for BBC Radio nowadays. He often claims to have inside information/sources at Chelsea.

More often than not however, he tweets rumour as fact or "insider knowledge". Like last summer, when the rumours were spreading that we wanted Van Basten in charge, he tweeted that Hiddink would definitely arrive as DoF, with Van Basten definitely becoming manager.

At the risk of sounding stupid, who is Ian McGarry and does he have anything to do with Chelsea, Lille or Hazard?

he's a sports reporter and this is what i replied to him on twitter..... gustychelsea

garbosj so they wanted to keep hazard till the summer and then want 40mill. Your saying they will now let him go for 28 odd mill now..mug

he's a sports reporter and this is what i replied to him on twitter..... gustychelsea

garbosj so they wanted to keep hazard till the summer and then want 40mill. Your saying they will now let him go for 28 odd mill now..mug

They want 40 mln euros not pouds, it is near 33 mln pound

It just show how low the standards for some newspapers are these days!

BTW wanted to ask can you explain to me your signature?

I don't understand the hand inside of the star shape object?

This is more beliveable but not so exciting

Dan Levene just tweeted

@BluesChronicle: On Hazard rumor: Chelsea clearly interested in player, who AVB rates. But no bid. Possibly waiting for someone (Spurs?) to open bidding?

Dan is

Chelsea FC writer for Fulham Chronicle (& freelance jouno/PR). First with Blues news, comment & analysis. No. 1 independent Chelsea

Actually the whole thread is quite funny, especially about Pool being dumped by Aidias

Dan Levene Dan Levene @BluesChronicle 43m

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Hazard to Chelsea is trending. Either it's 1985 again, or Roman is about to splash some serious Roubles.

Dan Levene Dan Levene @BluesChronicle 48m

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

@Neil_LFC “The gap between their performance on the field and what the number should be is not in balance,” said Herbert Hainer, Adidas CEO.

In reply to Neil

Dan Levene Dan Levene @BluesChronicle 56m

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

So Adidas dumped Liverpool because they don't win trophies? They haven't done for years. #notaboutsuarez #nothingtosee #movealongplease

Dan Levene Dan Levene @BluesChronicle 1h

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

@alrickbrown Carlo is having a little joke at the expense of the French (and, seemingly, English) press. Does it all he time.

In reply to Matthew Alrick Brown

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

@DavidRolls25 Impossible to say. But I know AVB is keen on him, and I know Hazard's people are talking-up a move. Could be a better offer.

In reply to David 'Rollzy' Rolls

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

@DavidRolls25 I didn't say that. No reason to question Ian's info: may even be getting it from the same place as me. Lots of Hazard chatter.

In reply to David 'Rollzy' Rolls

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

@resendes75 MOM for me. It's possible full extent of his off-the-ball work wasn't clear on camera. But I agree he needs to score some goals.

In reply to Paul Resendes

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

@DavidRolls25 Is @garbosj trustworthy? Depends how protective you are of your red wine supplies!

Ok, so from what I saw on the Lille forum, GOAL.COM are quoting BBC on an agreement for Eden, and at the same time, United have reportedly bidded. I am worried, are the quotings from BBC true, and please tell me that United didn't bid! :) I don't think we are waiting for a bid from someone else, I think we are just waiting to see if Eden will agree to join us now or in the summer.

Ok, so from what I saw on the Lille forum, GOAL.COM are quoting BBC on an agreement for Eden, and at the same time, United have reportedly bidded. I am worried, are the quotings from BBC true, and please tell me that United didn't bid! :) I don't think we are waiting for a bid from someone else, I think we are just waiting to see if Eden will agree to join us now or in the summer.

It sounds like when City and United where about to steal Cahill.....

Anyways I still don't believe anything is true. Expect in a few hours Lille president or someone from Lille to totally deny this rumour!