Eden Hazard

the wes

Just can't help but to really adore him. Tougher tests will come but he has passed it with flying colors so far. Absolutely brilliant and is the type of player we have been crying out for. Injects pace and tempo to the attacks and certainly one who is not afraid to run at defenders with the ball.

What a debut for Hazard. Problem is, he can only go down from now on. Well, I don't think he can keep this 2/3 assist average per game up; that would be Messi-like.

As i said above, it was average Hazard you saw today. I even noticed some unnatural choices for him, when he could have done better, which shows he still has to adapt to his new team mates yet. At one time for exemple, he clearly stopped his move and turn back waiting for one of a classic run of Debuchy, our LR, but Ivanovic was still in defense. he's far from his top form. Trust me, i've seen many better games of Eden Hazard in my career as a LOSC supporter ;)

As i said above, it was average Hazard you saw today. I even noticed some unnatural choices for him, when he could have done better, which shows he still has to adapt to his new team mates yet. At one time for exemple, he clearly stopped his move and turn back waiting for one of a classic run of Debuchy, our LR, but Ivanovic was still in defense. he's far from his top form. Trust me, i've seen many better games of Eden Hazard in my career as a LOSC supporter ;)

Average? Are you serious? Well, I hope you're serious, but I just can't believe you!

God he is so good on the ball and so quick. He has the lower body of a lion and a thick upper as well, seems like he is so strong on the ball cant be muscled off, he has been by a large margin our best player for the last 2 games him and mata are brilliant together, ashley seems to link up well with him as well.

Nobody knows..

There is not one Chelsea fan in the world who knows this, it's not on google, twitter,, anywhere!

SOMEONE was named man of the match ffs, who?

Well the premier league dream team thing gave it to Cahill for some reason, but obviously thats not done off official stats or anything... Its got to be hazard, 3 assists in one game and bossed the midfield...

He really has had a fantastic start to the season, I expected good things from him but didn't dare to hope for this much in his first few games here. So glad that the CL success could not just finally give that trophy, but also make Chelsea able to get players like Hazard, might have been expensive but no one is doubting the worth of it all now.