Eden Hazard

the wes

THIS is what separates us from other fans -

WE are smart. WE see the quality in him, even if his team lost. He was played out of position. Simple. Still oozed quality in almost every touch, pass, flick and cross (apart from 1 early one).

All other fans will be going " HAHAHA HE'S SHIT, HE DIDN'T SCORE 50 GOALS. KAGAWA >>> HAZARD " and blah blah.

He passed well and gets balls to people in a crowded box. Looks like a player who's ready to finish for tge summer but who can blame him in a meaningless friendly. Think torres will love this boy and I'm really excited to have him here. Expect announcement tomorrow or Monday.

WE are smart. WE see the quality in him, even if his team lost. He was played out of position. Simple. Still oozed quality in almost every touch, pass, flick and cross (apart from 1 early one).

All other fans will be going " HAHAHA HE'S SHIT, HE DIDN'T SCORE 50 GOALS. KAGAWA >>> HAZARD " and blah blah.

Generally people like that aren't worth talking to or about. Kagawa is a fine, talented player but he isn't a player you can build a team around, Hazard is.

Only blinds can not see his quality, no disrespect to disable people.

Seriously, they are fooling themselves to say Kagawa is better, a good player no doubt Kagawa is, but to say Kagawa >>>>> Hazard is just pure retard.

Am I the only one here thinking that Hazard is perhaps better to be used on the flanks? His pace and dribbling would be more useful there than in the CAM role where most teams would probably congest up the midfield. We have lacked that player in recent years who can run at the FBs at pace, getting in behind them and put crosses/create chances etc.

I really want to take a fiber wire to people like Piers Morgans neck.

Blabbering on with his fat head on twitter about how overrated Hazard is after a friendly.

Like I said in another thread, all he knows is how to press a bloody button to negate others. Just ignore him.

Piers Morgan is just a twat!

End of the day it was a friendly!Not worried so much that he didnt give some amazing performance and score 20 goals and was fulfilling every role because result didnt matter.Wait for when the league starts and he starts playing properly and then judge

I remember Hazard being much more direct and im not too sure why he barely ran at defenders today. He was still decent nonetheless and he and Mata are gonna form something special. Think the Hulk signing is crucial as he will definitely give us that directness in the 3

Am I the only one here thinking that Hazard is perhaps better to be used on the flanks? His pace and dribbling would be more useful there than in the CAM role where most teams would probably congest up the midfield. Also, we have lacked that player in recent years who can run at the FBs at pace, getting in behind them and put crosses/create chances etc.

I'm sure him and Mata will switch a lot, probably with Hulk as well. The front four Hazard, Mata, Hulk and Torres will be extremely flexible. Once the tacit understanding has been established, they will be a nightmare to defenders.

I remember Hazard being much more direct and im not too sure why he barely ran at defenders today. He was still decent nonetheless and he and Mata are gonna form something special. Think the Hulk signing is crucial as he will definitely give us that directness in the 3

Because there were two lines of 4 English-men waiting for him. To be honest, I expected much more offensive play from England. They weren't facing Barça you know..

Hazard's good, but you can't expect him to dribble past two lines of defenders..

I really want to take a fiber wire to people like Piers Morgans neck.

Blabbering on with his fat head on twitter about how overrated Hazard is after a friendly.

Just looking forward to piers morgans twitter being terrorised when hazard owns arsenal next season.

A friendly doesn't give you anything to base a player on. Get him signed up asap and watch the boy become a star!

All the Hazard bashing by opposition fans is just pure denial trying to convince themself they dodged a bullet.

I tried to do the same with Aguero at the start of last season.