Eden Hazard

the wes

Hahaha! Thank you, just a simple insight every Chelsea fan should be thinking about though, I just tried to put it into words!

matching serb for detail ,,a great read , I guess you can't be on the staff of the cracked Mirror

Tom Williams@tomwfootball

Romelu Lukaku: "Eden Hazard's English is catastrophic. I asked him: 'Are you happy with your transfer?' He said: 'I don't understand!' (TF1)

:lol:

Mickaël Martin-Haim@MikaMartinHaim

Eden Hazard will be presented to Chelsea supporters and reporters this afternoon.

Hmm...

ca1to.jpg

Just LOL

Young got an assist, but Hazard had no-one that could finish the chances he created. The Belgium team reminds me of Arsenal of 2 years ago. Pretty possession football but no end result. If Lukaku can become the player we want him to be, Belgium could yet become a world force.

Anyway, I don't know why they would compare Hazard to Young. Hazard is a very good player whereas Young is overrated crap.

Young got an assist, but Hazard had no-one that could finish the chances he created. The Belgium team reminds me of Arsenal of 2 years ago. Pretty possession football but no end result. If Lukaku can become the player we want him to be, Belgium could yet become a world force.

Anyway, I don't know why they would compare Hazard to Young. Hazard is a very good player whereas Young is overrated crap.

Not even worth comparing anyway when you look at the two different approaches that both team took.

I think they were comparing their statistically best player with Hazard haha. Even though Hazard was playing as a false no. 9 for most of the game he still showed his class.

Arsenal 2 years ago?...well they still haven't won anything..and they still depend upon 1 striker. The end result hasn't changed.

Arsenal 2 years ago?...well they still haven't won anything..and they still depend upon 1 striker. The end result hasn't changed.

Arsenals only problem is not being able to keep their players. If they kept all their top players from the last 5 years then they would be some team right now.

I'm still being told it'll be a few days. Why? I dont know.

Alot of these journos have said other days the past week too and been wrong. Dont start getting excited about them.

Can I ask who's telling all of these information you post? Not saying I'm not believing you, but at this point there's no difference between you saying something and the next journalist on twitter. No offense. :)

Eden Hazard vs ENG Completed 53/59 passes, 38% forward passes, 89% in final third, 4/4 dribbles completed, 3/3 accurate corners

Photo_du_42141153-02-_a__11.42_-_copie_normal.jpg

Eden Hazard will be presented to Chelsea supporters and reporters today.

Can I ask who's telling all of these information you post? Not saying I'm not believing you, but at this point there's no difference between you saying something and the next journalist on twitter. No offense. :)

Like I say, you don't need to believe me. He could be wrong. He never has been before, though.

Like I say, you don't need to believe me. He could be wrong. He never has been before, though.

Okay, I'll take your word for it then. :)

Hopefully this deal doesn't fall through if the announcement/medical/etc. is for after Eden's vacation. Vacation is for thinking, I don't like that. :)

Chelsea wants a photo of the new manager in the middle, Hulk to the right of him and Hazard to the left for the announcement. ;)

Yeah, my thoughts too. Presenting a player without having a manager to actually present him could send a wrong image. the best possible way for the club is to appoint someone before the players arrive. B)