Eden Hazard

the wes

I forgot to mention that the #11 should better be retired than given to a guy who hasn't proved that he deserve it yet.

Hazard should take #14 or something.

Anyway, I don't think that Real Madrid are the best example of how a club should treat it's legends. I remember that they didn't show so much respect to Raul when they let him go to Schalke.

Retiring a number is a big sign of respect for a player. Milan retired #6 and #3, for example.

Raul wanted to leave Real Madrid because he thought he couldn't contribute anymore.

And I don't think you can compard Paolo Maldini and Franco Baresi to Didier Drogba.

Anyway, I don't think that Real Madrid are the best example of how a club should treat it's legends. I remember that they didn't show so much respect to Raul when they let him go to Schalke.

Retiring a number is a big sign of respect for a player. Milan retired #6 and #3, for example.

and in 70 years they won't have any numbers left. :P

Del Piero told the Juve management not to retire his number 10 shirt and Pirlo agreed and I quite liked his reasoning

Pirlo told Sky Italia: "Juventus wanted to retire the number 10 shirt now that Alessandro is leaving the club, but he asked them not to do so.

"I agree with his decision. It's unthinkable that someone will be up to Del Piero's legacy soon, but I am sure someone will, in the future."

He said he'll go to the Champions of europe (us) so don't worry about it. He's coming here. We're probably just working out the transfer fee with Lille and some administrative stuff. In the next couple of days or after the England game we'll announce the pressconference and he'll officially be ours.

I hope so

Tbh After stateing he wants playntime i was pretty confident but doubted It somehow it had mancs written all over it but he made The logical choice if je stays for a while he can be our Star for The Future and have a Dynamic partnership with Mata but he still acted as a cunt with bis Twitter moves there though he Wasnt slated justifiedly for his Not done Statements The press Accused him of giving them.

Defo greatest Talent in Europe right now

The exciting thing about this whole situation is not just signing Hazard, but whats about to arrive. Do you really think Hazard would come to Chelsea if the team stayed the same as last season? Of course not. We must have some really big names lined up for Hazard to snub both City and United, and hopefully a big manager.

Exciting times.

We must all love him now!

Lol yeah, just imagine if he did a Robinho....Look at the reactions here, its like we've won another champion's league !! :lol:

Within 4 months we've gone back to being the most hated club in England. Good times ahead, I suppose...

Lol yeah, just imagine if he did a Robinho....Look at the reactions here, its like we've won another champion's league !! :lol:

Within 4 months we've gone back to being the most hated club in England. Good times ahead, I suppose...

Probably Europe too. Chels really divides opinions..

A lot of people in the States dislike Chelsea too, but I think they hate Man City more now.

I remember I got into the Premier League later since I wasn't exposed to it much over here. When trying to decide which club to follow I had a lot of people tell me "anyone but Chelsea", so that is part of reason why Chelsea is who I picked lol. Now the fans over here tell new fans anyone but Man City. Part of the reason is there are a bunch of Man U fans over here. They call all Chelsea and Man City fans out for liking a club that spends a lot, which I find hilarious since most of them are United fans just because United was dominating when they started paying attention.

While I am sitting here awaiting official confirmation, I can't help but think if he wasn't coming to us we would have come out and said so. Last thing our club would want is to add to false speculation. I think he will become our player as they said bids had been accepted and from Hazards tweet I'd imagine terms must have been agreed too. Just need to make him sign on the dotted line. Massive coupe for our club if he does come. Shows intent and also other players will look across and probably want to jump aboard to form a new era and squad. Man City don't actually need any players. Man Utd do. And we do most of all, so we deffo need to strengthen.