Eden Hazard

the wes

While I am sitting here awaiting official confirmation, I can't help but think if he wasn't coming to us we would have come out and said so. Last thing our club would want is to add to false speculation. I think he will become our player as they said bids had been accepted and from Hazards tweet I'd imagine terms must have been agreed too. Just need to make him sign on the dotted line. Massive coupe for our club if he does come. Shows intent and also other players will look across and probably want to jump aboard to form a new era and squad. Man City don't actually need any players. Man Utd do. And we do most of all, so we deffo need to strengthen.

Maybe because no one was home yesterday. Everyone have gone to bed when he announced it. :P

On a serious note, this was what the club said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18138145

"As with all transfers, when we have something to announce, we will announce it in the usual way."

And just minutes ago, Sam Wallace from the Independent tweeted this:

Sam Wallace@SamWallaceIndy

For those asking whether Chelsea have confirmed Hazard deal; they have not. But they're not denying it. Some details to be finalised first

The club have not officially confirmed anything, but it seems as good as done: a £32m deal with £100k over five years, according to reputable sources (Guardian, Times, Independent etc).

Rumours on Twitter is saying that the move will be completed and confirmed after the England v Belgium game this Saturday.

That would make the most sense, probably be confirmed on Monday or Tuesday I reckon

That would make the most sense, probably be confirmed on Monday or Tuesday I reckon

If I'm being paranoid, I would say that is a dangerous thing to do. Never know if Hazard's head could be turned elsewhere...