Eden Hazard

the wes

Does he think he is Lebron James or something, announcing where he will be playing, can't remember ever seeing a footballer do that, very egotistical. Of course I would be happy if we signed him but his attitude is a little off imo

I'm so fking pissed with this guy's 'I'll keep you guessing' attitude. He's almost linked himself with everyone in England in the press over the last couple of months. And what's this reality show like bullshit now?

I'm not sure if an ego like his is needed in the dressing room.

Let him fuck off to Twattenham and play in the Europa league.

To his defence, his season still hasn't ended yet, hence the announcement after his final game later today. He probably should have kept his mouth shut, but he's still young and I think he only gave 2 interviews regarding potential transfer.

And what is so shit about him? Same things you said with Gary Cahill about his wage and now you are all loving him, right? Yes, the kid is odd. Yes, he draws attention, but are you sure it is him who is pulling the strings? Ofcourse not. It's commercial talk through his agent to get the best amount of Payment he and his client could get. GET OVER IT.

P.S.

I still prefer Hulk over him , but if he signs I will be happy.

I hate to break your bubble but on canal + ; when asked why he didnt leave lille in january , he responded by saying "cause i said i was staying till end of season, and I am a man of my word".

He said he will be playing in manchester last week, what makes you think hes not gonna honor his word this time. Watching most of his interview(in french,yes im fluent) I can tell from his character hes a man that will stick to those values. Its obvious we stopped showing interest as well and the marko marin signing is a testment to that. These articles being published linking him with a last miniute move to chelsea are just to put a little pressure so the agent gets the closing fees he wants. Further to that the only 2 of 9000 millions ppl who claim they are itk that I acutaly trust have assured me he is more than city bound.

I really wish I will be eating my words; but sadly the only thing i will realistcaly be eating tonight is a subway sandwhich(southwest sauce fanboy right here). Possibly chips.