Eden Hazard

the wes

Like I said in the Falcao thread, Mata should not and will not be playing on the wings.

I agree with now I think about it. Ramires and Hazard can play out wide with Mata in middle, probably would work better that way.

Well he is fantastic, but those 250,000 are just too much. Its not my money, but just comparing to some of legends like Drogba or Lamps...

BUT: Mata didnt played that well in CL stages against Barca or Bayern (decent, but he was not pusher). I expect same from Hazard, he is small and unexperienced. It would be magic if Hulk and Hazard arrive.

Well he is fantastic, but those 250,000 are just too much. Its not my money, but just comparing to some of legends like Drogba or Lamps...

BUT: Mata didnt played that well in CL stages against Barca or Bayern (decent, but he was not pusher). I expect same from Hazard, he is small and unexperienced. It would be magic if Hulk and Hazard arrive.

agreed. 250,000 is a destructive one for Chelsea's salary hierarchy. IMHO, no more than 100,000 is suitable although it may seem be harsh to the player. Otherwise, I'd rather like to see Chelsea signing another potential young like Marin and de bruyne.

Sorry for being a party pooper, but I don't really believe we are actually in the race to sign him anymore.

It's probably just infamous newspaper rubbish, and since we've just won the Champions League (:D :D :D :D), it's a good time for them to capitalize on all the Hazard "I'll be wearing blue" comments.

I personally don't even know if I want him here.

He's outrageously talented, but his ego is one of the worst I've ever seen, and his wage demands would just be far too much.

Mata is on 60k. Hazard wants 250k. Just..wow.

All eyes glued on Lille game tonight. He'll end the suspense by announcing it after they give him a send off. Word is Man United, Man City and Chelsea have all agreed fees. The Decision is his. If City haven't already secured his services, after yesterday night and all it meant, I'm getting good feelings. I mean he saw us resort to playing Bertrand on the wings, bring on Malouda and start with Kalou.

All eyes glued on Lille game tonight. He'll end the suspense by announcing it tonight. Word is Man United, Man City and Chelsea have all agreed fees. The Decision is his. If City haven't already secured his services, after yesterday night and all it meant, I'm getting good feelings. I mean he saw us resort to playing Bertrand on the wings, bring on Malouda and start with Kalou.

All eyes glued on Lille game tonight. He'll end the suspense by announcing it tonight. Word is Man United, Man City and Chelsea have all agreed fees. The Decision is his. If City haven't already secured his services, after yesterday night and all it meant, I'm getting good feelings. I mean he saw us resort to playing Bertrand on the wings, bring on Malouda and start with Kalou.

And still won =D

The only doubt I have about him signing for us is that he told he is going to Manchester. Possible deal has already been made and he just waits to anounce it official after last Lille game. But in case he is still decideing , we have chances.