2012/2013 Predictions

1. Chelsea. Will be as tight as it was with city as it was with utd this season, but I think city will bottle in the last 6 weeks or so

2. City. Title contenders. I think because the players are gaining vital epl experience they will be trouble. Also there may not be any teves drama this season to derail their goals. Favorites to win UCL this year IMO, if not us.

3. Utd. Will be far behind the top two but close to 4th. They have been on the decline and believe they will continue.

4. Newcastle. Looked like a top 4 team last season. Will continue on this path if they keep players like cisse, ba and Ben arfa. Battling with utd for 3rd

5. Le arse. The game is evolving and they can't keep up. With RVP looking to leave, they are fucked.

6. Spurs. With Arrys ridiculous money he wants for modric etc, no one will buy them, so should be close to top four, but just missing out

Relegation. QPR, reading, liverpool

Player of the year: hazard.

Golden boot: cisse

Golden gloves: hart

Cunt of the year: Barton

1- Man City

2- Chelsea

3- Man U

4- Arsenal

5- Liverpool

6- Spurs

7- Newcastle

8- Sunderland

9- Everton

10- Southampton

11- Aston Villa

12- West Brom

13- Stoke

14- Fulham

15- Reading

16- West Ham

17- Swansea

18- Norwich

19- Wigan

20- QPR

Champions League- Real Madrid

Europa League- Napoli

FA Cup- Chelsea

League Cup- Newcastle

1: Manchester City - The team now completely understand eachother. They haven't bonded like our players or Utd's, but the individual quality in each position outweighs that when it comes to match day. Toure and Kompany to be their best players. Silva to be average.

2: Manchester United - The usual. They always fight, and never give up. Don't have the money Manchester City have, and I feel SAF is becoming a little naive when it comes to underestimating opponents.

3: Chelsea - Our new players won't gel right away, and some might not even work in our system. We don't have a firing striker, but we somehow get results when needed most of the time. I feel Mata may decline a bit with the arrival of Hazard, as Mata will perhaps be pushed back out wide to fit in Hazard. Best player to be either Mikel or Ivanovic. We will be better the following season.

4: Arsenal - If Van Persie stays, they'll be strong. They could pip us to third, but being a Chelsea supporter, I just decided to slot us in instead. Podolski to flop, M'Vila (if he signs) to not live up to the hype, and Walcott to be reborn into a great player (lol jk). Persie will do all the work again. If he leaves however, Arsenal will finish 5th.

5: Liverpool - Rodgers will get them playing attacking football which is what Suarez needs. Will use Gerrard properly. He doesn't motivate very well though. Talking to a snail would be more interesting for me. He'll either be a revelation, or Liverpool will finish roughly where they did this season. They won't go backwards. The bacteria on my poo has more class than their fans.

6: Tottenham - They're just annoying. Cba writing about them.

Relegated - Norwich, QPR and Wigan. No more miracles for Roberto Martinez.

Top scorer -

Rooney.

Most assists -

Bale or Valencia.

Player of the Year -

Aguero or Kompany.

Premier League: Manchester City

F.A. Cup: Chelsea or Arsenal

Champions League: Real Madrid or Bayern Munich

Europa League: Bordeaux or Liverpool

1. Man City

2. Chelsea

3. Man Utd

4. Arsenal

5. Newcastle

6. Liverpool

7. Tottenham

18. QPR

19. Wigan

20. Norwich

PL top scorer - Sergio Agüero

Most assists - Juan Mata

Player of the Year - Sergio Agüero

Community Shield - Man City

European Super Cup - Chelsea

Fifa Club World Cup - Chelsea

League Cup - Liverpool

FA Cup - Chelsea

Europa League - Napoli

Champions League - Chelsea

City to win the league but only a few points ahead of us. I reckon United won't be a major threat next season and they will be out of the title race by December.

Chelsea will become the first team to successfully defend the title in the modern Champions League era. Also the final is played in London so it would be very nice to win it at Wembley. :)

1. Chelsea/Man Utd

2. Manchester City

3. Man Utd/Chelsea

4. Liverpool

5. Arsenal

6. Tottenham

7. Newcastle

18. Southampton

19. Wigan

20. Reading

Golden Boot - Aguero

Most assists - Juan Mata

Player of the Year - Aguero

Golden Glove - Petr Cech

Community Shield - Man City

European Super Cup - Chelsea

Fifa Club World Cup - Chelsea

League Cup - Newcastle

FA Cup - Chelsea

Europa League - Man City :rolleyes:

Champions League - Chelsea

City - they are growing and gaining experience

Chelsea - strong, new squad who will need some time to play together

United - will not be able to keep in touch with city/chelsea

Arsenal - if they keep RVP

Newcastle - if they keep all players

Spurs - will lose Modric or Bale

Lpool - new coach, maybe some more reasonable players and they could be there

1. City

2. Chelsea

3. United

4. Arsenal

5. Spurs

6. Pool

7. Newcastle

Something like that perhaps. Don't think we'll make the jump from 6th to 1st, we might encounter some teamwork problems with the new players and the departure of Drogba, but the general increase in technical quality should make us at least top 3 contenders again. Much depends on summer activity too, if poolshit don't strengthen, then I'd tip Newcastle to finish above them. Same with Arsenal if RVP goes and they don't get a proper replacement, in that case I can see Sp**s overtaking them.

I predict we will win the CWC and that UEFA competition (not CL), while maybe snatching the COC (damn that's weird) or the FAC.

I'd like to let you all know that you are not my friends. *evil stare*

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1- Chelsea

2- City

3- Man U

4- Everton

5- Arsenal

6- Newcastle

7- Tottenham

8- Sunderland

9- Liverpool

10- West Ham

11- Swansea

12- West Brom

13- Stoke

14- Fulham

15- Reading

16- Southampton

17- Aston Villa

18- Wigan

19- QPR

20- Norwich

FA Cup: Chelsea

League Cup: Everton

CL: Chelsea or Real Madrid

Top Scorer: Torres (There will be his rebirth)

Most assist: Bale

Will you marry me?

1. Chelsea

2. Manchester City

3. Manchester United

4. Arsenal

Top Scorer - Sergio Aguero

Top Assists - Juan Mata

League Cup - Newcastle United

FA Cup - Everton

Europa League - Valencia

Champion's League - Borussia Dortmund

1. Chelsea

2. Man C

3. Man U

4. Arsenal

5. Liverpool

6. Tottenham

7. Newcastle

8. Everton

18. Stoke

19. Wigan

20. Norwich

Carling Cup: Everton

FA Cup: Man U

Champions Leauge: Real Madrid

We win: Premier Leauge, UEFA Supercup, Community Shield, FIFA world club cup

Top scorer: Podolski

Assist: Hazard

Given their squad depth I find it hard to believe that they could struggle to win most of their games even if they play at later stages in CL.25 points is 8 wins more.. Thats just too much for one season with players who would need time to gell with each other.Im always optimistic especially about football and Chelsea but 25 points for one season, thats very, very unrealistic.

This season was the worst Chelsea season in the EPL for a long time, what isnt realistic is applying this season on the next and think that we will perform the same. We had HUGE issues with Essien out, Lampard struggling in the defense and with the attack. And under AVB our team wasnt healthy.

If you consider our performance during Di Matteo we would NEVER of finished 25p behind City.

Despite finishing 25p behind City we still won the CL. Impossible is NOTHING.

I really cant say who will win PL title next year, but i think it will be competition between us, United and City, pretty much like everyone else. Even Arsenal could fight over title if they do some quality signings, but we all know Wenger, he will rather sign Kalou then Messi, even if had the money and opportunity.

Realegation : QPR, Wigan and someone, LOL. We all know that relegation fight in Premier League is most unpredictable thing in football world.

Super Cup and Fifa Club World Cup wil be hopefully won by true champions, by Pride of London, Chelsea FC the greatest club in history. To be more specific, we most certaintly will have power to win this.

FA Cup is tricky but I will say that Arsenal will won this trophy ( that will shut their mouths for another decade or so ) .

Capital One Cup - Everton. There is no other team, except Chelsea ofcourse, that I would like to see win this. Big fan of Moyes here :D

Champions League - Well I really doubt you can predict anything in this competition. But I would be pretty cool to be the first team in history to win this in two consecutive seasons, wouldn't it?

Top scorer of Barclays Premier League:

Torres/RVP/Aguero

Most Assists:

Juan Mata/Kagawa

All theese predictions counts with expected signing ( Hazard, Hulk, Kagawa etc ...)

My predictions:

1. United

2. Chelsea

3. City

4. Newcastle

5. Arsenal

Hopefully Spurs finish alot lower than 6th.

Can't wait to see Hazard in a CFC shirt.

Relegation candidates: Wigan, Reading, Southampton..maybe even Swansea/Norwich with Rodgers & Lambert respectively joining 'bigger' clubs.

Capital One Cup: Everton, Liverpool.

FA Cup: Chelsea, might be a bit more difficult without Drogba.

I'd like to let you all know that you are not my friends. *evil stare*

I'm sorry Shogun! :cry:

Premier League- Everton

FA Cup- Everton

League Cup- Everton

Champions League- Everton

Europa League- Everton

World Cup- Everton

Euro 2012- Everton

Club World Cup- Everton

Euro Super Cup- Everton

Confederations Cup- Everton

nPower Championship- Everton

Community Shield- Everton

I'm sorry Shogun! :cry:

Premier League- Everton

FA Cup- Everton

League Cup- Everton

Champions League- Everton

Europa League- Everton

World Cup- Everton

Euro 2012- Everton

Club World Cup- Everton

Euro Super Cup- Everton

Confederations Cup- Everton

nPower Championship- Everton

You forgot the community shield!

As things stand, I really think that the top three is too close to call. We've obviously (or imminently about to) improved, as have United with Kagawa, City are yet to play their hand.

Again, it's going to be a tough tough season though, if Arsenal hang on to van Persie they'll be a threat. Newcastle, Spurs, Liverpool will all spend money too. And the likes of Everton and Stoke will remain tough places to go and get three points. Its an incredible league at the moment.

Wouldn't be surprised to see JT picking up a few more pots throughout the season though.

QPR, Wigan, Norwich and Swansea along with Reading and West Ham would be my favourites for the drop. I think as long as one of Lambert, Sharp and Rodriguez scores goals regularly for Southampton, they'll be okay.

People who are saying that 6th to 1st is too big of a Jump, let's not forget we only finished 1 point behind Newcastle and 4 behind Twattenham. We could have been 4th had a couple of games gone our way. So we weren't far off 4th and 4th to 1st isn't impossible. Man City did it this season.