2012/2013 Predictions

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: Manchester City - The team now completely understand eachother. They haven't bonded like our players or Utd's, but the individual quality in each position outweighs that when it comes to match day. Toure and Kompany to be their best player. Silva to be average.

2: Manchester United - The usual. They always fight, and never give up. Don't have the money Manchester City have, and I feel SAF is becoming a little naive when it comes to underestimating opponents.

3: Chelsea - Our new players won't gel right away, and some might not even work in our system. We don't have a firing striker, but we somehow get results when needed most of the time. I feel Mata is decline a lot with the arrival of Hazard, as Mata will perhaps be pushed back out wide to fit in Hazard. Best player to be either Mikel or Ivanovic. We will be better the following season.

4: Arsenal - If Van Persie stays, they'll be strong. They could pip us to third, but being a Chelsea supporter, I just decided to slot us in instead. Podolski to flop, M'Vila (if he signs) to not live up to the hype, and Walcott to be reborn into a great player (lol jk). Persie will do all the work again. If he leaves however, Arsenal will finish 5th.

5: Liverpool - Rodgers will get them playing attacking football which is what Suarez needs. Will use Gerrard properly. He doesn't motivate very well though. Talking to a snail would be more interesting for me. He'll either be a revelation, or Liverpool will finish roughly where they did this season. They won't go backwards. The bacteria on my poo has more class than their fans.

6: Tottenham - They're just annoying. Cba writing about them.

Relegated - Norwich, QPR and Wigan. No more miracles for Roberto Martinez.

Top scorer -

Rooney.

Most assists -

Bale or Valencia.

Player of the Year -

Aguero or Kompany.

Premier League: Manchester City

F.A. Cup: Chelsea or Arsenal

Champions League: Real Madrid or Bayern Munich

Europa League: Bordeaux or Liverpool

Are you chelsea fan??

Are you chelsea fan??

Yes, but not a blind fan who pretends every game will be won and that every trophy will be ours. (I'm not implying you are that either, but there's a massive amount who are.)

I have a feeling we will 'do an Inter' in regards to the CL, and get knocked out early, no hunger, no chip on our shoulder anymore.

If we finish 3rd/2nd with this new Chelsea squad, and pick up a club world cup in the process, that would suffice.

Don't think that would be the case with us. Main problem with them that year was they never revamp the squad and pretty muct kept the same players who already ageing and running on empty legs. Right now, we are doing what Moratti and Benitez failed to do, which is rejuvenate the squad and inject younger players to keep the squad fresh and competitive for seasons to come.

1. Chelsea/Man Utd

2. Manchester City

3. Man Utd/Chelsea

4. Liverpool

5. Arsenal

6. Tottenham

7. Newcastle

18. Southampton

19. Wigan

20. Reading

Golden Boot - Aguero

Most assists - Juan Mata

Player of the Year - Aguero

Golden Glove - Petr Cech

Community Shield - Man City

European Super Cup - Chelsea

Fifa Club World Cup - Chelsea

League Cup - Newcastle

FA Cup - Chelsea

Europa League - Man City :rolleyes:

Champions League - Chelsea

City - they are growing and gaining experience

Chelsea - strong, new squad who will need some time to play together

United - will not be able to keep in touch with city/chelsea

Arsenal - if they keep RVP

Newcastle - if they keep all players

Spurs - will lose Modric or Bale

Lpool - new coach, maybe some more reasonable players and they could be there

We must finish in the top 3 next season, putting in a decent title challenge on the way, We are more than capable of walking away with the super cup & the World club championship. A decent run in the CL, & FA cup.

Whatever happens it's shaping up to be the most exciting season in the club's history:

Premier League - Can we shake off last season's abysmal showing to break the Manchester clubs and show again who's boss in England

Champs League - No team has retained it, and the final is in London.

Euro Super Cup - A trophy the club hasn't won since Roman brought the club

World Club Cup - A trophy the club has never won

FA Cup - Can we continue our dominance of the FA Cup

And the Capital One Cup and Community Shield thrown in the mix too.

Seeing as it's looking like we've added two very big names to our attack 'Hulk' and 'Hazard' and got back-up such as Marin and De Bruyne i think we will see alot more attacking football next year from Chelsea... This year we didn't really have that prolific goal-scorer to look to. Now Torres has got alot more creativity beside or behind him then surely he will change. A good start to the season, or a good pre-season for Nando and i think he can easily reach 20+ goals next season. Depending on how fast Hazard and Hulk settle in possibly 30+

As for City? I think they'll be our main rivals fighting for the league. I think for the next 2/3 seasons or so, I think the Premierleague will be a two horse race between Chelsea and City.

Carling Cup? Not really bothered who wins this, Wouldn't mind it as its a trophy...But being knocked out isn't something to cry about.

FA Cup? Think we have what it takes to win this again depending on if our manager actually plays for it. You never know he could just give the youth a try through-out the tournament.

Champions League? Returning into the Champions League without Drogba next year will be completely different, He bullied weak defenders...For this i don't think we'll win it, But you never know. I didn't think we'd win it after we went 3-1 down vs Napoli. Nothing is impossible!

Also don't forget we're in the FIFA Club World Cup, Super Cup Final and Community Shield...I think we've got what it takes to win all three of them!

1: Manchester United - Assuming that the sign Kagawa they will be a force next year, they'll also have the boost of actally having Vidic at their disposal not to mention a great manager

2: Chelsea - Chelsea will finish 2nd or third I think, it will be closely run but depending on who you may still sin and who will be your next manager makes it hard to predict.

3:Manchester City - Champions league football could be the death of them next season, I can't see too many areas where they will be able to strengthen significantly in the summer, and the amount of games next year could take their toll.

4: Arsenal - Not a strong as the top 3, not do they have the spending power, Van Persie will probably stay and I can' see Podolski being prolific, they have a decent defence at the moment and are probably better than those below them.

5: Everton - I think we will surprise people next year, the main problem we have had over the years is starting slowly, but thats usually because we never start the season with a proven striker, next season that will change thanks to Jelavic who is on fire at the minute. We have a strong defence, I can't see anyone significant leaving, if we sign Pienaar then we will challenge top 4 next season.

6: Newcastle - Can't see the squad they have at the moment changing at all(weakened t least), they will be just as good next season.

7 - Liverpool - They don't have the players to fit Rod er's philosophy and the will not spend in the summer. Last summer the only reason hey spent so much on shit was because they sold so much as well. Gerrard is finished, Suarez is a cunt and Carroll is woeful.

Relegated - Swansea, West Ham, Stoke

Top scorer -

Jelavic(optimistic), Torres(realistic)

Most assists -

downing Young

Player of the Year -

Rooney

Premier League: Manchester United

F.A. Cup: Tottenham

Champions League: Real Madrid

Europa League: PSG

Everton seem to be everyones suprise package at the start of every year, But lack of funds mean they won't do much.

Whats your thoughts on Kenwright mate?

We don't need funds, I think only the Manchester clubs earned more points than us from January onwards. We only really need Pienaar permanantly and we SHOULD start off in similar fashion as we ended the season, bar injuries.

Kenwright is a really good actor, He constantly lets the world know how much he loves Everton and people constantly say how lucky we are to have such a wonderful chairman regardless of the fact he has been selling the club or trying to at least for the last 7 years without success whilst selling some of our players to appease the banks.His monetary value of the club is too high and he knows it yet doesn't seem like lowering it soon, the quicker he is gone the better.

I think Kenwright is a fuking cun t and hypocrate, if he indeed loves Everton he would've sold them 10 times already to an owner who will invest more then him.And now with FFP coming in this guy totally fuked up that really nice and historically big club.

1. City

2. Chelsea

3. United

4. Arsenal

5. Spurs

6. Pool

7. Newcastle

Something like that perhaps. Don't think we'll make the jump from 6th to 1st, we might encounter some teamwork problems with the new players and the departure of Drogba, but the general increase in technical quality should make us at least top 3 contenders again. Much depends on summer activity too, if poolshit don't strengthen, then I'd tip Newcastle to finish above them. Same with Arsenal if RVP goes and they don't get a proper replacement, in that case I can see Sp**s overtaking them.

I predict we will win the CWC and that UEFA competition (not CL), while maybe snatching the COC (damn that's weird) or the FAC. We will not stay trophyless.