2012/2013 Predictions

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on us buying Hulk and Hazard and maybe another Cm and Rb.

A lot will depend on Torres IMO. If he can get 15-20 goals in the league next season we'll certainly be much more in the mix than this season. We could very easily go on and win the league or champs league.

I think the euro super cup and world club cup are realistic. If we could add to them the FA cup and strong league (top 3) and champs league (semis) challenges it would be a good season.

If we could win one of the big 2 with the euro super and world club cups it will be another great season.

1. Chelsea

2. Man City

3. Man U

4. Arsenal

5. Tottenham

Relegated - QPR, Reading, Southampton

I think we will win the league by the end of April and i think Man U will finish a long way behind Chelsea and City in 3rd, maybe 10+ points behind.

Top Scorer - Fernando Torres

Player of the year - Eden Hazard

Top Assists - Juan Mata

Golden Gloves - Petr Cech

Community Shield - Chelsea 2-1 Man City

Uefa Super Cup - Chelsea 4-1 Atletico Madrid

FIFA Club World Cup - Chelsea 5-0 Boca Juniors

League Cup - Chelsea 3-0 Newcastle

F.A Cup - Chelsea 2-0 Man United

UEFA Champions League - Chelsea 3-1 Real Madrid

Europa League - Inter Milan 2-1 Malaga

1. Chelsea

2. Man City

3. Man U

4. Arsenal

5. Tottenham

Relegated - QPR, Reading, Southampton

I think we will win the league by the end of April and i think Man U will finish a long way behind Chelsea and City in 3rd, maybe 10+ points behind.

Top Scorer - Fernando Torres

Player of the year - Eden Hazard

Top Assists - Juan Mata

Golden Gloves - Petr Cech

Community Shield - Chelsea 2-1 Man City

Uefa Super Cup - Chelsea 4-1 Atletico Madrid

FIFA Club World Cup - Chelsea 5-0 Boca Juniors

League Cup - Chelsea 3-0 Newcastle

F.A Cup - Chelsea 2-0 Man United

UEFA Champions League - Chelsea 3-1 Real Madrid

Europa League - Inter Milan 2-1 Malaga

Optimistic much? LOL

1. United- fergie to leave on a high. ,moyes to take over

2. chelsea

3. City - 3 way title race

4. Arsenal - RVP keeps them in CL, then leaves for Real

5. Liverpool - Rodgers comes close

6. Newcastle - Stable

7. Everton

8. Spurs - modric bale and vdv leave

9. Fulham

10. Reading

18. Norwich

19. southampton

20. QPR

CL - Semis - Chelsea vs Real Madrid, Juventus vs ManCity

Real beat ManC in final

PL Golden Boot : van persie

PL player of the year - Shinji Kagawa

FWA player of the year - Landon Donovan - Everton

I think City will be first, their squad is just so freaking good, its almost unbelievable how they have 20+ world class players all at their peak.

I would be happy for us to finish second just a little ahead of ManU.

Also I would be happy if scumpool and spuds don't get top4 which is almost certain anyway.

Overall i think we will win Comunnity Shield, Uefa super cup, World Cup.2nd in PL, FA semi-final, CL semi-final.

But ofcourse those predictions can be miles away.. we don't even know what will be our squad and ofcourse Manager.

I think People are overestimating City. They won the title on goal difference in the final 5 minutes of the season. We have gotten much stronger now with all the signings we have made/will make. I can't see Man City getting far in the UCL. Quarters at furthest. They are still a year or two off from being able to win the UCL. Madrid will obviously be the ones to beat.

We finished 25 points off City and they will only get better, no matter what signings we make it would be needed more then super-human effort and manager to finish above them next season.

It wasn't due to the quality of the squad, it was due to the implosion during the AVB reign. Citeh would have NEVER finished that many points ahead of is if we played like we did in the 2nd half of the season under RDM for the full season. We also drew alot of matches because we couldn't kill off games due to a lack of attacking options. Now we probably can. City will also find it harder if they make it out of the UCL group stages. Their league form may suffer as alot of them are not used to coping with the demands of both. So yes we can finish above City

Given their squad depth I find it hard to believe that they could struggle to win most of their games even if they play at later stages in CL.25 points is 8 wins more.. Thats just too much for one season with players who would need time to gell with each other.Im always optimistic especially about football and Chelsea but 25 points for one season, thats very, very unrealistic.

I have a feeling we will 'do an Inter' in regards to the CL, and get knocked out early, no hunger, no chip on our shoulder anymore.

If we finish 3rd/2nd with this new Chelsea squad, and pick up a club world cup in the process, that would suffice.

Domestically Chelsea will possibly finish 2nd or even 1st if Di Matteo stays or we sign some highly successful veteran like Capello, otherwise it'd be the 3rd or, god forbid, even worse. Man City's squad looks awesome on paper but there're just too many big egos at Etihad for Mancini to handle.

In the Champions League, the winner will be an Italian or a German club, while my heart wants either Milan or Dortmund, my head thinks it'd be Juven. Since no team has ever succeeded in defending the title and we're in the process of rebuilding, we will probably be eliminated in the quarters or semis. Unlike some other members, I hope we'll run into Barca in the knock-out stage. The 1st reason for that is that they've failed to beat us fair and square for like 10 years or something. And the 2nd is that if Barca screws up against us AGAIN, it'd be sweet to see the QQ of tika taka fanbois.

1. Man City

2. Chelsea

3. Man Utd

4. Arsenal

5. Newcastle

6. Liverpool

7. Tottenham

18. QPR

19. Wigan

20. Norwich

PL top scorer - Sergio Agüero

Most assists - Juan Mata

Player of the Year - Sergio Agüero

Community Shield - Man City

European Super Cup - Chelsea

Fifa Club World Cup - Chelsea

League Cup - Liverpool

FA Cup - Chelsea

Europa League - Napoli

Champions League - Chelsea

City to win the league but only a few points ahead of us. I reckon United won't be a major threat next season and they will be out of the title race by December.

Chelsea will become the first team to successfully defend the title in the modern Champions League era. Also the final is played in London so it would be very nice to win it at Wembley. :)

Given their squad depth I find it hard to believe that they could struggle to win most of their games even if they play at later stages in CL.25 points is 8 wins more.. Thats just too much for one season with players who would need time to gell with each other.Im always optimistic especially about football and Chelsea but 25 points for one season, thats very, very unrealistic.

You'll see. We'll challenge them for the title