Hulk

thejolta

I'm actually pretty excited about Hulk coming here. He would be very good in the EPL, and can guarantee us some goals as well. Not super creative so a creative player (Either LW/Or CM) would be welcome.

--------------------Torres/Sturridge------------

---------Marin-----------Mata-----------Hulk------

--------Lampard/Ramires----Mikel/Romeu-----

---Cole/Bertrand-----JT-----Luiz--------Ivanovic

---------------------------Cech------------------

Rambo could also feature on either wings.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually pretty excited about Hulk coming here. He would be very good in the EPL, and can guarantee us some goals as well. Not super creative so a creative player (Either LW/Or CM) would be welcome.

More than likely that whoever is our manager will probably use Hulk as a left winger and Rami as a right winger, just for the fact Rami has too much pace to be used as a more defensive player.

More than likely that whoever is our manager will probably use Hulk as a left winger and Rami as a right winger, just for the fact Rami has too much pace to be used as a more defensive player.

I think Ramires can also make his runs from midfield though, and Marin and Hulk should be the wingers. Ramires was never a winger.

I think Ramires can also make his runs from midfield though, and Marin and Hulk should be the wingers. Ramires was never a winger.

True but if Rami plays deeper it restricts his runs as the shield in front of the defense isn't there and nobody will cover for him. Plus Marin and Hulk probably aren't as great going back and helping the full back like Rami is! In fact when I've seen Hulk, when Porto are without the ball, he doesn't seem to do a lot of defending just pressing the ball in the opposition's half.

True but if Rami plays deeper it restricts his runs as the shield in front of the defense isn't there and nobody will cover for him. Plus Marin and Hulk probably aren't as great going back and helping the full back like Rami is! In fact when I've seen Hulk, when Porto are without the ball, he doesn't seem to do a lot of defending just pressing the ball in the opposition's half.

We can use Ramires on the wings if we need to counter-attack or defend against a dangerous winger.

You can't play Ramires in the midfield pivot. I don't know why people think he's an option there. Either you play him as a right sided midfielder (in a 4-3-3) or on the wings (in a 4-2-3-1).

We can use Ramires on the wings if we need to counter-attack or defend against a dangerous winger.

Ramires would be ineffective in a 2-man midfield. He's not a complete player like Essien used to be.

I think Ramires has to be used as a right winger...in a 4-2-3-1 formation..but if we use a 3-man midfield, he could be used in the centre.

Ramires would be ineffective in a 2-man midfield. He's not a complete player like Essien used to be.

I think Ramires has to be used as a right winger...in a 4-2-3-1 formation..but if we use a 3-man midfield, he could be used in the centre.

So where would Hulk and Marin play? And don't say use Hulk as a striker...

Marin is a back up andKalou is gone and KDB is out on loan.

Now if they buy Lavezzi and Cavanni then Id just jizz in my pants.

-----------Mikel/Romeu-----Cabaye/Lampard

--------HulkRamirez-----------Mata------------Lavezzi/Marin

---------------------Torres/Cavani

You can't play Ramires in the midfield pivot. I don't know why people think he's an option there. Either you play him as a right sided midfielder (in a 4-3-3) or on the wings (in a 4-2-3-1).

Seriously, how many times does this have to be repeated for people to understand :lol:

I think Ramires played in a 2-man midfield when he was playing for Brasil ... he did a good job with Lucas Leiva and I think he could do a good job if he has a "passing" player next to him. That player could be Mikel or Modrič if we buy him.

I think Ramires played in a 2-man midfield when he was playing for Brasil ... he did a good job with Lucas Leiva and I think he could do a good job if he has a "passing" player next to him. That player could be Mikel or Modrič if we buy him.

Holding Midfielder? The fastest guy on pitch will be a Holding Midfielder? Seriously? He was used there by the current Brazilian Coach and he didnt succeed cus he is NOT a defensive midfielder.

Many are forgetting Ramires's pace was used vitally in our Counter attacking tactic over recent months for his pace, and the for the fact he is not a natural winger. Doubt we are going to continue that now we have natural wingers and hopefully produce attacking football rather than counter. (We got lucky the past 4 months)

Many are forgetting Ramires's pace was used vitally in our Counter attacking tactic over recent months for his pace, and the for the fact he is not a natural winger. Doubt we are going to continue that now we have natural wingers and hopefully produce attacking football rather than counter. (We got lucky the past 4 months)

Exactly, people are acting like he's a born winger. The only reason we're using him there was to find him a place on the team. We should be using real wingers now that we have them FFS!

------------Torres-----------

Marin-------------------Hulk

--------------Mata-------------

----Lampard-----Mikel-------

A.Cole------------------Ivanovic

--------J.Terry---Luiz------------

---------------Cech--------------

Would be my first choice, more or less, rotation will be key so starting lineup's will defiantly not be consistent.

Strikers

1. Sturridge

2. Lukaku

3. New Forward?

Wingers

-De Bryune

- Kalou

-New Winger

Midfield

1. Ramires

2. Romeu

3. Miereles

4. New Midfielder

5. Mceachran

6. Piazon

Defenders.

1. Cahill

2. Bertrand

3. New Defender

4. New Defender

5. Hutchinson

Good thing about rotation is if anyone has a dip in form, someone equally will fit in their place.

Exactly, people are acting like he's a born winger. The only reason we're using him there was to find him a place on the team. We should be using real wingers now that we have them FFS!

What about Ramires at right back? He held his own against Barcelona from there and it would give him plenty of space to open up those legs. But because he has simply been so good at the right wing position, I don't think we can rule him out for a first choice starting berth at right wing. Marin, I'm not sold on as a guy to start 45+ games a season.

Ramires - Mata - Hulk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You