Josh, Josh, Josh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's only 19 years of age and he's a central midfield player. Midfielders usually hit consistent form when they are around 24 years old !

do you think he will stay till 24 and really just keep warming the bench while looking at us buyin players.

instead of using him as a number 10 we can start using him as a deep lying playmaker... or players like pirlo or sahin... would definetly be useful.. just really hope he gets the chance.. he deserves it

Yes the hype around Josh is a little over but then the guy has talent/potential. The unfortunate part in his case is that he has not been able to showcase but then again he is just 19. He would surely get his chance under the sun to perform, so right now it is too early to be worried about Josh.

He needs to have more game time whether here or somewhere else on loan and i believe he should come out good. Until last year, Danny boy was not even getting starts in the team and look what those 4 months did to him. So let's be patience and stop jumping the gun.

He's the perfect understudy to Lampard.Hope he doesn't go out on loan and helps us win 7 trophies.

No. Totally disagree with that. At his age, he needs to be playing week in week out to gain experience. Sitting on the bench and playing the odd game here and there next season would not help his development at all. He needs to be loaned out again next season and if Paul Lambert do stay at Norwich, then I think a move there could be very beneficial. Worse come to worst, a loan move to the Championship might be ideal too!

The CM position is bullshit. Put him in the AM role and let him have fun with that left foot of his. Fucking English Iniesta, mark my words. Give him a protein shake, build the fuck out of those leg muscles and watch him duck and weave through defences. He doesn't need to score goals or get the assist, he needs to create space and just harass defences. He is agile as hell and is very calm on the ball, so I don't see why he souldn't model his game on Iniesta.

If he is meant to be Word Class he will be.Yes we might delayed that by a year or 2 (because of our poor player management) but trust me if he is meant to be something big, he will be."Break his career" comments are BS, just look at Terry and his early days here.

We need our young players to come through and yes it is indeed worrying but Josh needs to go on loan and actually play 20 games for a team. Brendan did us no favours last season by leaving him out of like every game.

When i saw the threat title i was thinking he had joined Liverpool with Brendan lol i was like "wonder if Liverpool have just bought McEachran for £21m?!"

You are a complete tit, clearly you don't watch him, he is looking like one of the best british talents in a very long time.

I believe this lad can be world class, his huge problem is, is that he isn't physical enough.

He started against Norwich for Swansea, his passing was immense played a through ball to Danny Graham from the halfway line and he was one on one, then he also lost them the game because he kept getting pushed off the ball.

Watch his highlights against Marseillie and reserve games, the kid is unbelievable, passing, vision.

The only bad things about McEachran is his age and his build, he needs to be stronger and he is too young, it would've been his great chance this season to break through even last season, when we lacked creativity, i fear that he is going to have a hard time breaking through because in the next few years we will have new players.

He has the worst work rate of any player I've ever seen play for this club. When out on loan at Swansea, he didn't run once.

I think next-year he should be loaned out to a club for 6-months, But given the option to stay for a whole season. The reason for this is he has to have a season in the Premierleague where he plays atleast 20+ games...

With many talents already in our current squad, i can't see him playing much next season.

At the end of next season the likes of: Malouda, Essien and Meireles could possibly be sold. I think that's the season (2013/14) he will have more game time.

Don't forget he's only 19, To say he's played in the Champions League at that age is phenomenal. He's got alot of potential, Given the right treatment and i think we'll have a world-class player in the future!