Josh, Josh, Josh

I am very worried for our number 20. He has shown fantastic potential and he is already a fan favourite...i love him!

However, you have to wonder if he will ever break through.

With Mata and Hazard, possibly Hulk, the number 10 position looks unlikely.

Mikel has been performing fantastically, as well as Ramires and Lamps.

De Bruyne seems good, we have Marin as well as Romeu.

His loan wasn't successful and I do not want him to go on loan for numerous seasons.

I just hope he will not turn out to be a wasted prodigy.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for sounding blunt, like a moody prick, and not giving an explanation, but he simply hasn't impressed me at all.

You are a complete tit, clearly you don't watch him, he is looking like one of the best british talents in a very long time.

I believe this lad can be world class, his huge problem is, is that he isn't physical enough.

He started against Norwich for Swansea, his passing was immense played a through ball to Danny Graham from the halfway line and he was one on one, then he also lost them the game because he kept getting pushed off the ball.

Watch his highlights against Marseillie and reserve games, the kid is unbelievable, passing, vision.

The only bad things about McEachran is his age and his build, he needs to be stronger and he is too young, it would've been his great chance this season to break through even last season, when we lacked creativity, i fear that he is going to have a hard time breaking through because in the next few years we will have new players.

You are a complete tit, clearly you don't watch him, he is looking like one of the best british talents in a very long time.

I believe this lad can be world class, his huge problem is, is that he isn't physical enough.

He started against Norwich for Swansea, his passing was immense played a through ball to Danny Graham from the halfway line and he was one on one, then he also lost them the game because he kept getting pushed off the ball.

Watch his highlights against Marseillie and reserve games, the kid is unbelievable, passing, vision.

The only bad things about McEachran is his age and his build, he needs to be stronger and he is too young, it would've been his great chance this season to break through even last season, when we lacked creativity, i fear that he is going to have a hard time breaking through because in the next few years we will have new players.

He hasn't me impressed me at all.

His odds for breaking through seem very slim now, but he's still young and has time on his side. He definitely needs to go on loan next season, but to a club where he can actually play. I just wish he were bigger and stronger defensively, then he could be bedded into Lampard's role... it would be perfect for him. He should be assigned to private training sessions with Hulk.

Well Henrique i aint gonna get mad at you since we are living together now, but what more do you want?, from a kid who never gets his game?.

Well, he was playing in Fulham I think. Nothing happened there.

People love to overrate our young players, and at the end of the day the underdog Bertrand already played in an UCL final and is set to become our first "kid" to become a regular starter for us.

Kakua, Josh despite all the buzz still have a lot to prove.

Dont care you dont like it or not, thats what I think. The guys is still 19 years old and I read a lot of bullshit about how he is ready to become a starting XI for us, only special players like Messi are ready for that at this stage.

It does not make any sense to be concerned about the chances that he will get in next season, when we are talking about a player that is 19 fucking years old.

Well, he was playing in Fulham I think. Nothing happened there.

People love to overrate our young players, and at the end of the day the underdog Bertrand already played in an UCL final and is set to become our first "kid" to become a regular starter for us.

Kakua, Josh despite all the buzz still have a lot to prove.

Dont care you dont like it or not, thats what I think.

Henrique i don't like it, so does that mean you don't care? :(

well watch him against Marseille, he was epic, great in pre season also.

I think he actually has a better chance of making it now that we're using a 4-2-3-1. He's the sort of player we need playing alongside Mikel. It's a bit of a weak spot for us at the moment since we only have Lampard and Meireles who can pair up with him, and Meireles can't pass at all. I don't think he's good enough to fill that spot yet, but if he goes on loan and makes some decent progress, he might be able to do that in a couple years.

I hope he stays, have a part in our rotation. I would like to see Lampard mentoring him the same Cole has taken Bertrand under his wing. That would be the best case scenario.

Josh is an amazing talent, his vision is probably the best i have seen at his age.