David Luiz

the wes

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

I somehow feel betrayed. Luiz was the one player in the squad I thought absolutely loved the club and would stay and fulfill a role 

Love the club lol are we talking about the same fella who celebrated like a crazy man when he scored against us for psg 

LOL. Can't believe there is transfer drama involving us whilst on a ban. You couldn't make it up.

Regardless of people's opinions of him, we should not be selling to them. Even if we had a transfer ban, he is better and a lot better than all their current CB and would improve them, He also would create even more chances of their deadly strikeforce. Not surprised they want him. I will actually be livid to see this happen.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm genuinely curious about his passing statistics from last season because his passing can be hit-and-miss a lot!

https://www.sofascore.com/sv/spelare/david-luiz/21300

34ae464970cabd6f68f604fd85a7c81d.png

83ac223134c9c349e8ff1f17a2d158a6.png

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/27586/History/David-Luiz

16eb8e6dc951b8afc10cdb3d06bcbcbd.png

LU PLONKER 

David Luiz to blame for 64 per cent of goals Chelsea let in… and he doesn’t care

Brazilian has been responsible for seven of the Blues' 11 goals conceded this term with fans running out of patience

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7837042/david-luiz-fault-64-per-cent-chelsea-goals/

Luiz long balls over the top to the rapid Auba/Pepe. :(

Luiz defending against top teams with that Arse defense. 😂

He'd deadly for them against the small teams they normally dominate. Liability against the big boys just as he has been for us.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Luiz long balls over the top to the rapid Auba/Pepe. :(

Luiz defending against top teams with that Arse defense. 😂

He'd deadly for them against the small teams they normally dominate. Liability against the big boys just as he has been for us.

He does have his good games against big teams too. Thought him and Christensen were very solid in the EL final against Arsenal where a lot of people were expecting their strikers to run rings around our defence. He was also arguably imo MOTM against City along with Kante when we beat them 2-0 and ended their unbeaten run and thought he was also arguably MOTM along with Kante once again when we beat Spurs 2-0. In terms of all our home fixtures against the big teams last season he played really well. Had some dodgy away games but he would be a big upgrade for them from what they already have.

This season is gonna give me diabetes if I have to watch zouma and Andreas back pass Christensen. 

Fucking hell, Rudigers ok but we won't replace Luiz. Those balls to Pedro were sublime. 

If arsenal get him we are fucked. Any too 4 chances are slim AS WE ARE. Fucking Pepe and Luiz for arsenal 😥

This season is going to depress me. 

A lot of Arsenal fans stating the move is happening. If we actually go in to this season with 3 fit out and out CB in Zouma, Christensen and Tomori, I am just going to give up. Lamps, don't be so stupid to accept this. People can mock him. This clearly strengthens Arsenal and weakens us. Used to thought Arsenal were mugs in transfer windows. If this happens, the team who the crown goes to is an obvious one... :doh: