Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

Kalou will have a great career wherever he goes now I believe.

I personally feel he should either go 'back home' to Feyenoord in Eredivisie, or go to Ligue 1 in France.

Although I'm sure other clubs are aware he hasn't exactly been world class for us, on paper, a versatile 26 year old Champions League winner for free sounds like a once-in-a-club-time deal.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fantastic year this has been so far. We won the Champions League, we beat Liverpool in a cup final, we're selling Kalou and Bosingwa, we are chasing Hulk and we've bought Hazard and Marin. Please tell me I'm not dreaming.

SORRY but you ARE dreaming ....Scumpool won the FA cup ...Barca hammered us in the CL ...oh The Fat Waster is our new manager and weve signed

Michael Owen,

FINALLY, I thought this day would never come, how he lasted 6 years is beyond me and will remain one of the biggest mysteries in football. He's simply not good enough to be at this club.

Time for that party who's joining me?! :yay:

FINALLY, I thought this day would never come, how he lasted 6 years is beyond me and will remain one of the biggest mysteries in football. He's simply not good enough to be at this club.

You bring the beers, I'll bring the Cigars!

:yay:

Not good enough to be a starter, He was always an impact sub in my eyes. But now we've bought some quality young players (Marin, De Bruyne) i doubt he'd even get on the bench. Never mind in our first 11 where the likes of Hulk and Hazard will be possibly starting.

Isn't a better way for a player to leave after winning the Champions League, Good he was apart of it. And wish him all the best in the future!

Im waiting till we get rid of or even better SELL Malouda