Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree :lol: I would love to see him go there.

Sorry Cap!

You had better be :(. It can only be a good thing for Liverpool though. He's better than Kuyt (who I assume he'll replace), and he's miles ahead of Downing. A typical Kalou timely goal here and there, the odd good pass to Carroll/Suarez and suddenly Liverpool are coming 5th not 8th.

I want it to happen just to see Cap go through the pain of it :Goober:

Why are you so vindictive? :(

Yeah me too, maybe he'll shut up about him then.

Unlikely.

Kalou, Henderson, Spearing, Downing. What a BEAST of a midfield with Shelvey waiting in the wings.

Kalou would stand out there as comfortably the best player from that group of 5, to be fair.

Sigurdsson and Gerrard would probably be the only two midfielders better than him, and even though I quite like Gylfi, I'm not quite sure he's all that much better than Kalou.

We'll see. ;)

Well, I wouldn't hate myself if I played for Liverpool and Kalou is much closer to Eric Capriccioso (no, that's not my surname :P ) playing professional football, than anybody else, so to hate him is like to hate myself. If that makes any sense.

I'm not a fan of Kalou whatsoever but I appreciate what he has done for the club. Being at Liverpool would be fine with me. There wouldn't be any lack of playing time and he would most definitely add something to their team.

Plus id like to see him in the PL every week.

I'm not a fan of Kalou whatsoever but I appreciate what he has done for the club. Being at Liverpool would be fine with me. There wouldn't be any lack of playing time and he would most definitely add something to their team.

Plus id like to see him in the PL every week.

I'd be happier to see him at Schalke. Bigger club than Liverpool, similar levels of opportunity, he won't be contaminated by Scousers either (no offence intended to Everton fans).

As an added plus, they wear blue so I can delude myself into thinking it's actually Chelsea out there :P

Kalou is reflective of how far Liverpool have fallen. They are so mediocre that they have to go for guys like Kalou...

Why did we, back-to-back Premier League champions, go for him in the first place?

Don't bundle him in with the likes of Henderson, Downing, Jarvis, and all that other shit they've signed/been linked with, he's far and away better than anything they will ever amount to.

Kalou is reflective of how far Liverpool have fallen. They are so mediocre that they have to go for guys like Kalou...

Yep! And they have to chase people like Diame (not saying he's that bad but like you said, reflective of their standard now) while we go after Hulk & Hazard.

So grateful to RDM, Drogba and co. Dropping out of the CL could have brought a similar fate to us 3-4 years down the road

Why did we, back-to-back Premier League champions, go for him in the first place?

Don't bundle him in with the likes of Henderson, Downing, Jarvis, and all that other shit they've signed/been linked with, he's far and away better than anything they will ever amount to.

Honestly Cap. He's better than Downing yes, but so's my nan. The way you describe him makes him sound like Robben or Ronaldo!

Honestly Cap. He's better than Downing yes, but so's my nan. The way you describe him makes him sound like Robben or Ronaldo!

You really think he is worse than the likes of Henderson, Spearing, Shelvey, Carroll (though he may prove to be a good player)? I'd argue that he's better than Bellamy, as well.

I have conceded thought that the likes of Suarez, Gerrard, Sigurdsson are better players than him.

Are we still debating if Kalou is shit or not? I thought we got enough answers in the last couple of years by watching this poor lad play lol. He's leaving soon so good fucking riddance.

A question that to this day has never been answered. Kalou failed to show why we went for him in the first place, he's been at Chelsea far too long now. He'll never be good enough.