Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

All the Kalou threads seem to be locked, if a mod can re-open and merge perhaps?

Anyway it seems he is definitely off! Solid quotes from The Sun.

SALOMON KALOU wants to head back to Rotterdam with his old club Feyenoord.

Chelsea forward Kalou last night urged the Dutch outfit to sign him after the Champions League final.

The Ivory Coast star will be a free agent this summer and he said: “Feyenoord can call me any time — they are the first name on my list.

“Let me win the Champions League final and then I will think about Feyenoord. Yes, I’m serious!”

http://www.thesun.co...-Feyenoord.html

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus we're in the UCL Final tomorrow, Kalou is leaving and i still have half an easter egg in my hand.... Can life get any better?

Seems that the media are determined to disrupt our preparations for the CL final by dishing out all this transfer & managerial rumours.

Does this mean that the club has decided not to offer Kalou a new contract? Or he wants to go regardless?

I'm certain what he meant was if he has to leave here he'll go to his boyhood club, Feyenoord. I don't think he'll be much interested in playing PL football against us, he really seems to have enjoyed his time here regardless of the fact that many managers haven't permitted him to play often and a large section of the fans hate him.

To the rest of the fans, he's somewhere in between a cult hero (probably everyone that doesn't hate him) and idol/role model (me). As I said before, I'm convinced he only meant that he preferred Feyenoord, to say, Spurs, Besiktas, Liverpool, Arsenal, or Juventus, mainly because that club holds a special place in his heart.

I'm certain what he meant was if he has to leave here he'll go to his boyhood club, Feyenoord. I don't think he'll be much interested in playing PL football against us, he really seems to have enjoyed his time here regardless of the fact that many managers haven't permitted him to play often and a large section of the fans hate him.

To the rest of the fans, he's somewhere in between a cult hero (probably everyone that doesn't hate him) and idol/role model (me). As I said before, I'm convinced he only meant that he preferred Feyenoord, to say, Spurs, Besiktas, Liverpool, Arsenal, or Juventus, mainly because that club holds a special place in his heart.

Yeah it would be good to see the full interview. As very often most of these sort of quotes are taken well out of context just to create a story.