Chelsea End-of-Season Awards

Ramires won both the players' player of the year and the goal of the season for his stunning chip at the Camp Nou.

Juan Mata won the fans' player of the year.

Lucas Piazon won the young player of the year.

Bobby Tambling received a Special Recognition Award for his 202 goals scored as a Blue, a great gesture to a legend who's currently in the hospital.

Congrats to all!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see Rami getting the goal of the season. I was afraid Torres would get it for its emotional value, but justice prevailed.

Anyway, my 2 prime candidates would have been Mata and Ramires for the awards, so I'm glad both got what they deserved. Had Luiz not been injured I feel he would have been in the mix also.. in the desolated times when we lacked pretty much everything, he was the only one who seemed to care every single game every single minute.

I absolutely love the future core players of the team.. Luiz, Mata and Ramires are all very simpatico. Hopefully Lukaku can be added there as well soon, he just needs to be patient and wait for his breakthrough. We'd have an absolutely delightful set of players with those 4. Hell, even Courtois and KDB seem nice. We have made some quality signings personality-wise. And personality is something I rate very highly.. A cunt of a player with mad skills still remains a cunt. The perfect model for me is no other than Zola - simpatico and skillful. In this sense I see a little of Zola in Mata, humble, polite and talented.

Was a very hard Choice between Ramires and Mata for player of the season as both have changed our Season dramatically. Without them, idk where we would be right now. This has been one of the greatest past months this club will witness and hopefully by the end of this month the greatest season in this club's history

I believe in you Blues

Who would have thought Ramires will win back-to-back Goal of the Season Award :D

Congrats to all of them. I have a feeling this is not the last time we are seeing Juan with this award.

No complains at all for the awards as they all deserved it.

However, a special mention must also go to Ivanovic. Has been rock solid, consistent, clearing goals off the line & scoring vital goals.

I absolutely love the future core players of the team.. Luiz, Mata and Ramires are all very simpatico. Hopefully Lukaku can be added there as well soon, he just needs to be patient and wait for his breakthrough. We'd have an absolutely delightful set of players with those 4. Hell, even Courtois and KDB seem nice. We have made some quality signings personality-wise. And personality is something I rate very highly.. A cunt of a player with mad skills still remains a cunt. The perfect model for me is no other than Zola - simpatico and skillful. In this sense I see a little of Zola in Mata, humble, polite and talented.

Yeahh, Mata, Luiz, Ramires, Lukaku - they all are still young and they could be amazing players for us (some of them already are ;)). But as you said there are also Courtois and De Bruyne, BUT there're also players like Kalas - he did great at Vitesse and he's still 18, Kakuta, McEachran or Piazon who did amazing job in U18 and reserves, even Feruz - he's only 16 and he's one of the best players in U18, scored lots of goals, Chalobah - guy also looks very, very good. Probably all of them never wont play together in Chelsea first squad, but all of them seems to have very big potential and I believe that at least few of them will play at Chelseea in the future. We have some very quality young players and future looks bright ;)