Chelsea vs. Newcastle

Kieran.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When was Lamps' last 'rested'? With three big games this week, can see him sitting this one out.

Ivanovic and Ramires back in too please. And fingers crossed RDM will give us some positive news re: Cahill and Luiz today at the press conference.

Cech

Bosingwa Ivanovic Terry Cole

Mikel Meireles

Ramires Mata Kalou

Torres

Yes, our goals were offside, but we didn't look like conceding 4.

Believe it was just a one-off. Wouldn't read too much into it. Just get that win tomorrow and I'll be happy.

When was Lamps' last 'rested'? With three big games this week, can see him sitting this one out.

Ivanovic and Ramires back in too please. And fingers crossed RDM will give us some positive news re: Cahill and Luiz today at the press conference.

Cech

Bosingwa Ivanovic Terry Cole

Mikel Meireles

Ramires Mata Kalou

Torres

Lampard was rested in that Arsenal game.

Lampard was rested in that Arsenal game.

Good point sir. Perhaps even still though, he'd definitely be in my team for the remaining games after this one so.

cech

ivanovic -- hutchinson -- terry -- bertrand

essien -- romeu -- meireles

ramires ---------------------------------- kalou

torres

Don't think this is the kind of time to be throwing Hutch into the team to be honest. Premier League full debut against Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse? Back four will need to be at their best tomorrow.

cech

ivanovic -- hutchinson -- terry -- bertrand

essien -- romeu -- meireles

ramires ---------------------------------- kalou

torres

Very unrealistic lineup and formation.There is no way we'll beat Newcastle without Mata.

For me Torressssss must start, you don't drop the hat trick hero from the previous game PLUS nando must not start against the dippers. As said before he seems to fall apart against them AND its Wembley ,its a final and you know what that means....IT'S DROGBA TIME. Finals aside though this is another massive game and a must win. Wouldn't bet against us on recent form but the geordies will be looking to bounce back. Come on blues

For me Torressssss must start, you don't drop the hat trick hero from the previous game PLUS nando must not start against the dippers. As said before he seems to fall apart against them AND its Wembley ,its a final and you know what that means....IT'S DROGBA TIME. Finals aside though this is another massive game and a must win. Wouldn't bet against us on recent form but the geordies will be looking to bounce back. Come on blues

ha ha just realised that my predictive text threw up Torressssss instead of torres. Must have input that on Sunday :)