Chelsea vs. Newcastle

Kieran.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we should not underestimate Newcastle because this is still a very important game. They will want to win after getting plastered by Wigan and Ben Arfa, Ba, Cisse, Cabaye have all been playing like players in a top 4 club so we should not be complacent. To be honest, QPR are average shit and they had given up by 3-0 so I wouldn't say that we are now some sort of super team that will be able to demolish anyone.

Cech

Bosingwa Ivanovic Terry Cole

Mikel Meireles

Malouda Mata Sturridge

Torres

we should not underestimate Newcastle because this is still a very important game. They will want to win after getting plastered by Wigan and Ben Arfa, Ba, Cisse, Cabaye have all been playing like players in a top 4 club so we should not be complacent. To be honest, QPR are average shit and they had given up by 3-0 so I wouldn't say that we are now some sort of super team that will be able to demolish anyone.

Cech

Bosingwa Ivanovic Terry Cole

Mikel Meireles

Malouda Mata Sturridge

Torres

You spelled Ramires wrong :D

tough one this team wise because this WILL be a hard game, i think we can put all the big guns out and still be fine for Saturday we do it week in week out when we play in Europes so dont see why we cant do it now no need to rest players imo

Would be more confident if Studge had gotten in goal scoring chances vs QPR.he was completely lost durin the 4th to 6th goal in my memory. An inform Studge makes Torres/drogba job easier and thus makes this game easier all leadin to Liverpool weekend. Studge should start, but I don't know how confident HE is. Start torres and bring him on as sub vs Liverpool. Though Im more worried bout Liverpool to be honest. I would NOT be surprised AT ALL to see Liverpool coupled with their loss and prob our win, they win FA Cup and newspapers fukin jack-off and label their win "magical"

I am bit superstitious but come on, we see same story over and over again

don't we??

To be fair, all Sturridge did that I noticed during the QPR game was take that long shot. Now thats great, you scored a great goal, well done; but that one flash of inspiration isn't enough to say he's back in form.

Torres has got to play....against newcastle.

In general, i dont think torres should play against liverpool in the final....

He is a Chelsea player now, but is still a liverpool fan....

Not saying that he will not play well because of that,,,, these sorts of things affect players subconscously at some level.

Going to be a tough tough game tonight, and im starting to wonder how many herculean performances do we have left in us this season.... By the way things are going, we should be able to win....

However, when it comes to Chelsea winning games convincingly, we HAVE to score early to settle our nerves.... they will get a goal for sure, we just have to start well and score first.

This match, and the Bolton Tottenham game should pretty much decide top 4. Bolton are fighting for survival, and at home they should be a tough to beat, a draw will do.

Newcastle still have city. So if we win, its in our hands, if we dont, then i think totthenam will clinch it in the coming weeks.

News from the team:

Chelsea will still leave two defenders David Luiz and Garry Cahill, Branislav Ivanovic is odskužil fine and will play at CB alongside John Terry.

Roberto Di Matteo argues that this match is very important and that will go with the best physique.

Called up players for the match are: Cech, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Terry, Cole, Bertrand, Mikel, Essien, Meireles, Lampard, Ramires, Mata, Malouda, Drogba, Torres, Sturridge, Kalou, Turnbull.

The question arises, where is Fereirra, Hutchinson and clear Lukaku.

The match will judge: Mark Halsey.

Newcastle United or Alan Pardew should know all about playing Chelsea that preštudiral Mourinhov system features, ga Chelsea he still plays. I hope ga RDM surprise, as Napoli, Benfico, Totenham, Barcelona and last QPR.

Injured are Gabriel Obertan, Sylvain Marveaux, Sammy Ameobi and Steven Taylor.

Questionable for the game is Danny Simpson, who was injured in the final game.

Called up players for the match are: Krul, Elliott, Harper, Simpson, Santon, R. Taylor, Ferguson, Tavernier, Perch, Coloccini, Williamson, Tiote, Cabaye, Guthrie, Ben Arfa, Gutierrez, Obertan, Marveaux, Abeid, Gosling, Vuckic, Ba, Cisse, Shola Ameobi, Best.

Today will again be a new strategic game, and RDM, I hope to play as or against Tottenham and QPR to get to victory.

If we now get a single point, while Tottenham lost to then go to 5 city ​​and overtake Tottenham, to better the differences in goals.

If we lose we do not have it both way.

3c9ccd188003524.jpg

Nothing will be to win and get ahead of ourselves as Newcastle and Bolton will hope to win.

News from the team:

Chelsea will still leave two defenders David Luiz and Garry Cahill, Branislav Ivanovic is odskužil fine and will play at CB alongside John Terry.

Roberto Di Matteo argues that this match is very important and that will go with the best physique.

Called up players for the match are: Cech, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Terry, Cole, Bertrand, Mikel, Essien, Meireles, Lampard, Ramires, Mata, Malouda, Drogba, Torres, Sturridge, Kalou, Turnbull.

The question arises, where is Fereirra, Hutchinson and clear Lukaku.

The match will judge: Mark Halsey.

Newcastle United or Alan Pardew should know all about playing Chelsea that preštudiral Mourinhov system features, ga Chelsea he still plays. I hope ga RDM surprise, as Napoli, Benfico, Totenham, Barcelona and last QPR.

Injured are Gabriel Obertan, Sylvain Marveaux, Sammy Ameobi and Steven Taylor.

Questionable for the game is Danny Simpson, who was injured in the final game.

Called up players for the match are: Krul, Elliott, Harper, Simpson, Santon, R. Taylor, Ferguson, Tavernier, Perch, Coloccini, Williamson, Tiote, Cabaye, Guthrie, Ben Arfa, Gutierrez, Obertan, Marveaux, Abeid, Gosling, Vuckic, Ba, Cisse, Shola Ameobi, Best.

Today will again be a new strategic game, and RDM, I hope to play as or against Tottenham and QPR to get to victory.

If we now get a single point, while Tottenham lost to then go to 5 city ​​and overtake Tottenham, to better the differences in goals.

If we lose we do not have it both way.

3c9ccd188003524.jpg

Nothing will be to win and get ahead of ourselves as Newcastle and Bolton will hope to win.

Interesting analyze..good job