Chelsea vs. Newcastle

Kieran.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what age are you? Grow up and make a constructive argument

Yeah good joke that mate, he was the one who didn't reply to my arguement, he just said correction not a wacko just wack.

Such a big game, if we can somehow manage a win and Bolton can manage to win against Spurs, then i'll be confident that top 4 is ours

I'd settle for a Chelsea win and a Spurs/Bolton draw... its puts up up 1pt with two games left and the edge in goal differential.

As a quick side note Tottenham have one win in 12 Premier League meetings at the Reebok Stadium W-1 D-4 L-7. Tottenham are winless in their last 8 Premier League away games - D4 L4. Last win came in Dec 27 where they triumphed 2-0 at Norwich. Bolton is fighting relegation so this could be a dangerous game for them.

what are you talking about? Do you ever read back what you post

Well when i said good joke that mate, i obviously knew you wern't joking i was saying it because what you said was pathetic it must of been a joke. So then you said i'm not jokin, then i said i'm deadly serious about it, aka just taking the piss again. Just call me if you need me to analyse more stuff.

Well when i said good joke that mate, i obviously knew you wern't joking i was saying it because what you said was pathetic it must of been a joke. So then you said i'm not jokin, then i said i'm deadly serious about it, aka just taking the piss again. Just call me if you need me to analyse more stuff.

Can you two take this outside? Last thing we need today is a couple having a domestic.

oh it was sarcasm! That's so funny and I will definitely give you a shout if I need more stuff analysed because I think of you as something of a go to guy when it comes to decoding bull Shit what with you being fluent in it wee fella.

oh it was sarcasm! That's so funny and I will definitely give you a shout if I need more stuff analysed because I think of you as something of a go to guy when it comes to decoding bull Shit what with you being fluent in it wee fella.

Too far, it was funny but then you killed it.