Chelsea vs. Newcastle

Kieran.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, he has had like 2 games this season, it's shocking. And we have an F.A Cup final saturday.

You are wacko... There is no room for an 18 yr old striker who hasn't played all season in any of these games! especially when we have two in form strikers ahead of him... Lukaku's time left about a month ago.

Thats great news. Same team that played against QPR, except Ramires for Sturridge and Ivanovic (at CB) instead of Paulo.

Edit: Mikel in aswell.

I agree. I think Ba and cisse have been the signings of the season. Cisse, 8mil. Scored more league goals since jan than torres has all season.

Well that's why I am baffled at why we chase these players that not only cost to bring them over but generally have really large wages too. I have always liked a side that can carry youthful energy and older experience. Lets hope this next window it becomes one of opportunity rather than one of stupidity.

You are wacko... There is no room for an 18 yr old striker who hasn't played all season in any of these games! especially when we have two in form strikers ahead of him... Lukaku's time left about a month ago.

I'm a wacko?, how about you suck my dick.

I am more concerned about the F.A Cup final, Lukaku has goal instincts, and can come on and try his best to score. Just because he hasn't played all season doesn't mean he will come on and play shit, he's been training and playing in reserves, you've had players who have been injured all season, come back at the end and are sorted. Thomas Vermaelan last season, and alright yeah Luakaku is new to the league, but we need to rest players.

I'm a wacko?, how about you suck my dick.

I am more concerned about the F.A Cup final, Lukaku has goal instincts, and can come on and try his best to score. Just because he hasn't played all season doesn't mean he will come on and play shit, he's been training and playing in reserves, you've had players who have been injured all season, come back at the end and are sorted. Thomas Vermaelan last season, and alright yeah Luakaku is new to the league, but we need to rest players.

Correction not a wacko just wack....