Spike

Death toll: 100 Palestinians to 3 Israelis last time I checked. Is this true?

I dont know if it the exact numbers are true, but the difference beetwen deaths is absurd.

Last big battle (2009) was 1300 Palestinians and 13 Israelis.

You both have great points, but it is not here that you both will agree on centuries of dispute and vengance!

For me we are agreeing on almost everything, on the important things for sure. thing is im realy not an example for the "average Israeli". Far far from that.

I dont know if it the exact numbers are true, but the difference beetwen deaths is absurd.

Last big battle (2009) was 1300 Palestinians and 13 Israelis.

This is actually true of pretty much all wars in the past 50 years and was perhaps true of most wars in history. War has become completely asymmetrical in virtually every way. It's no longer fought on battlefields between two relatively even fighting forces and hasn't been for a long time (probably since the Korean War). I'm pretty sick of the Palestinian-Israeli wars. Until both sides respect each others' right to exist, there simply will be no peace. It's a political conflict that both sides think that they can win militarily and they can't. It's amazing to me to continue to see people act as if they're just about to win or that the tide is turning so that they are close to achieving their goals (which are generally destruction of "the other"). It's not going to happen. The other side is not going to give up and thinking that they will is just ridiculous. They also both need to stop looking at the past and look to the future. If everyone in the world were obsessed about the past, there'd be unending wars in every single country. At some point, people have to care more about the future than the past. Also, the outside influences in the dispute are poisonous. If both sides got the support for peace that they get for war, there'd have been peace long ago.

"Busy" they it was, not only in Chelsea FC. First, in noon there was an explosive charge that blow up a bus in Tel Aviv, and there was 21 injured people. Hamas didnt done it i understand, but they did praise this attack. after that the attack in Gaza got stronger by isreal, but in 9PM they announced a cease-fire. but for now, there was 13 rockets that were sended from Gaza after the announcement.

I call them terrorists becuase i see how they talk, i see how they are acting, hiding on houses of citizans and schools to send their

rockets so we'll attack there.

a Zionist? what do you mean by it?

I can say that i do think we deserve to live in Israel, the sons of israel lived in those lands thousends of years ago, but i do belive Palestines have their right to demand to live here to. I belive in justice and i want Israel to be a quiet place to live in- so i belive in a solution of two states living on those lands. If you'll ask almost anyone in israel today, they'll say im not a "Zionist", but i dont realy care about those things. Its intresting for me to know why you asked that actually..

Ah. Well I wanted to ask what exactly those who proclaim to be Zionists actually believe.. Hope you could've clarified for me?

dont usually get involved in the politics of the Middle East .....but imo the Israel -Palestine problem was caused by the UK government in 1947 or 1948

memory so if year is wrong apologise

It was not CAUSED by UK, but you guys left the region without a proper agreement and this led to the civil war. It definetly did not help...

At least it is partially resolved for now.

So it turns out Israel only agreed to a ceasefire because America bribed them with more defense aid. Smh..

http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/11/21/israel-gaza-ceasefire-comes-with-pledge-from-obama-to-seek-more-defense-aid-for-israel/

It was not CAUSED by UK, but you guys left the region without a proper agreement and this led to the civil war. It definetly did not help...

At least it is partially resolved for now.

I'm sorry but it WAS caused by the UK. They started the Jewish immigration to the region and helped create the state Israel by funding and arming it. If it weren't for the likes of Belford and Sykes Israel would probably not exist or exist somewhere else.

I can say that i do think we deserve to live in Israel, the sons of israel lived in those lands thousends of years ago,

I know this is a touchy subject so I would completely understand if you don't wish to answer. But why do you believe you have a right to live in Israel? Is it because your ancestors live there thousands of years ago or does it have something to do with religion?