Spike

They need to stop to hide missiles in hospitals, Schools and other places like this and then, israel will not bomb those places. we are not looking to bomb and bomb and bomb all day long beacuse we like it. We want peace. no attack from both sides.

About your picture:

Show me any country that will allow to someone to fire missiles on her without any response?Russia? USA? or maybe UK?...

lool @ the true story..complete bullshit..

My opinion is this conflict will never be solved. The problem goes back over 60 years ago when Israel was created..when the deal was signed.

But today I am fed up from the media lies.. When ppl know how Hamas and Fatah (Yaser Arafat) were created they will be shocked, as Israel had a major role in the purpose of their establishment..

Let's go to Hezbollah in south Lebanon, they were established as a resistance to Israeli occupation, with full support and backing of Khomeini or Iran, who was brought by the Americans to lead the Islamic Revolution.

In south Lebanon who does Israel prefer to have control? Shiite Hezbollah or some radical Sunni resistance movement?

Same in Gaza.. Israel loves the fact that Hamas controls Gaza.

Same in Syria, Israel loves the fact that Baath party Asad controls it.

So sitting here arguing about something Hazard signed - it is such a tiny tiny tiny point in a huge game.

But what I know, if you go against the Zionists you will lose. They control everything, as Hitler used to say.

So someone like Hazard - in such a high profile position - it is unwise to voice your opinion about such a sensitive issue, especially if it is against the Zionists.

U sure? Maybe u need to look more carefully. to send your children to explode himself is good?

It's a FACT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8

They need to stop to hide missiles in hospitals, Schools and other places like this and then, israel will not bomb those places. we are not looking to bomb and bomb and bomb all day long beacuse we like it. We want peace. no attack from both sides.

About your picture:

Show me any country that will allow to someone to fire missiles on her without any response?Russia? USA? or maybe UK?...

U sure? Maybe u need to look more carefully. to send your children to explode himself is good?

It's a FACT:

bringing up a few videos doesn't mean every kid is a soldier of hamas too, nobody is denying some exist, but when israel have funds of 3 billion from america i guess all israel is good old missiles, bombs, blockades. Please don't try and bend the facts and try and show israel to be the moral ones.

Also you haven't addressed my point just bringin up different ones. With all these Facts thrown at you you still think israel are retaliating?

Many of these kids will never get an opportunity to live a kid's life because of the israel terrorism. :

put on captions on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vprhpeLI5Y

Breaks my heart,i can't believe you think israel are the ones retaliating.

It's terrible and it shouldn't happen. it's happening in both sides.

But we all need to agree that " animals" like this:

bring the situation to be even worse.

can you stop coming at me with these bullshit videos, ive said i don't like all methods used but look at the casulity list and see the countless amount of atrocities israel has committed which is 100000000 fold worse.

Do you want me to start posting the videos of palestinian babies killed by phosporous bombs, and born with deformities worse than the ones resulting from hiroshima?(Scientifically proven) If your trying to tell me hamas are the terrorists your only convincing yourself right now because the world knows the truth. Unlike the 3b per year funded israel army from america alone palestine have no military, without hamas imagine how even more helpless palestine would be.

It's not my opinion, it's a fact. hundreds of those " good people" came to here, to help to the palestinians... once they asked about something that the palestinians. did, they said: Really? I didn't hear about that?

First of all, you tell that “hundreds of those "good people" came here” [sic] and then you talk about them being asked over something. Did your televisions or/and newspeaper asked all of them ? And does this mean that French people and muslims cannot know nothing about this conflit, and are brainwashed, because some people going there to help aren't well aware of the conflit ?

And did your medias show all the answer to the asked question ? Couldn't your medias cut off the answers which were saying "yes, I am well aware of this blabla" ? Or maybe brainwashing is only happening in France and in muslim countries, and isreali medias are firmly unbiased and objective ?

Finaly, I assume that "those good people" you're talking about are people who went there in order to help people in need, to help people suffering from the war, am I right ? Then, in all honestly, they don't really need to know what is happening. They are helping innocent people. They are helping civilian victims of the conflit. These "good people" don't have to be geopolitical experts to do what they are doing. And don't mix up these people with the majority of people thinking that what Isreal is doing is wrong.

can you stop coming at me with these bullshit videos, ive said i don't like all methods used but look at the casulity list and see the countless amount of atrocities israel has committed which is 100000000 fold worse.

Do you want me to start posting the videos of palestinian babies killed by phosporous bombs, and born with deformities worse than the ones resulting from hiroshima?(Scientifically proven) If your trying to tell me hamas are the terrorists your only convincing yourself right now because the world knows the truth. Unlike the 3b per year funded israel army from america alone palestine have no military, without hamas imagine how even more helpless palestine would be.

Helpless? to fight and attack is the solution? u want to tell me that hamas is good for them?!? u want to tell me that hamas is not a terrorist organization?

It's bullshit.

Without Hamas their situation was much better.

Helpless? to fight and attack is the solution? u want to tell me that hamas is good for them?!? u want to tell me that hamas is not a terrorist organization?

It's bullshit.

Without Hamas their situation was much better.

Bullshit of the highest order. Again your saying Palestine starts it, like everyone here has stressed Israel are the instigators.

You think an army funded by 3 billion from america, compared to a country with no military is fair. If Hamas wasn't there then Palestine would be far worse that it is today, and even then there are so terribly equipped. Without them isrel would be have an even easier time bombing the "terrroist" babies.

Yeah, You are Right. All the " Big Countries" Categorizes Hamas as a terrorist organization.

They are killing their own people and hiding behind their own people.

Bullshit of the highest order. Again your saying Palestine starts it, like everyone here has stressed Israel are the instigators.

You think an army funded by 3 billion from america, compared to a country with no military is fair. If Hamas wasn't there then Palestine would be far worse that it is today, and even then there are so terribly equipped. Without them isrel would be have an even easier time bombing the "terrroist" babies.

Bullshit? you serious? you are defending a Terrorist organization who killing their own people. people in gaza are afraid to say something bad about hamas.

Israel is bombing Gaza because of Hamas. No hamas= No bombing.

We are not bombing because we like it.

If we will not be under attack, we will not attack.

Hamas is doing the situation even worse.

Yeah, You are Right. All the " Big Countries" Categorizes Hamas as a terrorist organization.They are killing their own people and hiding behind their own people.
Yes I mean the world, the world i.e The people, the people know. The corrupt politicians out there cant exactly say anything else with its relationship with america. But iif palestine could fund 12 billion a year to america then maybe the name terrorist could be legally put onto Israel. Because that is what israel is mate.Also you keep ignoring peace and eviltwinz post.And let me get this stragiht you think palestine is killing there own people? i knew you read propoganda but i didnt think it was this badly deluded.

I'm Sorry, But if u Defend an animals like hamas, u can stuck at your Brazil, 1000000 kilometers from here, and continue " to buy" all the fake stories that u see on Tv or internet.

To say that Hamas people is not a terrorist? You must be Crazy.

If killng your own people is ok from your point of view so what can i do....

I'm Sorry, But if u Defend an animals like hamas, u can stuck at your Brazil, 1000000 kilometers from here, and continue " to buy" all the fake stories that u see on Tv or internet.

To say that Hamas people is not a terrorist? You must be Crazy.

If killng your own people is ok from your point of view so what can i do....

I mean in 10 second i can find this, when you spend time looking for propoganda.

Terrorist+6.jpgIsrael,Terrorist,state,Attacks,to,Palestine%20(5).jpg

You just beleive they're terrorists, the world can see the stats and such.

I can't believe your so deluded and think palestinians do this to there own people. Fuck that and fuck this theres no talking to your bullshit.

I mean in 10 second i can find this, when you spend time looking for propoganda.

Terrorist+6.jpgIsrael,Terrorist,state,Attacks,to,Palestine%20(5).jpg

You just beleive they're terrorists, the world can see the stats and such.

I can't believe your so deluded and think palestinians do this to there own people. Fuck that and fuck this theres no talking to your bullshit.

I think that you talking bullshit so?...

I think that you talking bullshit so?...

I do feel sorry for you really, if you really believe that in your heart that israel isn't commiting terrorism than they're propoganda really mustve been something. I hope theres not many of you in israel and more people like this:

orthodox-jewish-anti-zionist.jpg

There is a big difference, when you try on purpose, to fire your missiles on civilians, and when you are trying to kill hamas people

or to destroy missiles, and because of hamas fire his missiles near innocent people on purpose, u are killing children like u showed.

I do feel sorry for you really, if you really believe that in your heart that israel isn't commiting terrorism than they're propoganda really mustve been something. I hope theres not many of you in israel and more people like this:

orthodox-jewish-anti-zionist.jpg

More people like this? there are like 3000 people like this. they are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

Just more Crazy.

There is a big difference, when you try on purpose, to fire your missiles on civilians, and when you are trying to kill hamas people

or to destroy missiles, and because of hamas fire his missiles near innocent people on purpose, u are killing children like u showed.

man what a story, palestinians killed there own children bravo! I can't believe this shit. i DO feel for you honestly, as a moral human being. I mean true Jews acknowledge that this torture by israel is disgusting, your commiting a holocaust to palestine.

You remind of this girl as norman represents the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5drXEXkf9s

Guy's this is pointless i'm wasting time, read @Peace and @Eviltwinz93 posts people. There response is very good.

More people like this? there are like 3000 people like this. they are:

http://en.wikipedia....i/Neturei_Karta

Just more Crazy.

I know of this but don't believe it's just that branch look at finkelstein above.