Spike

nowhere near as much as you probably believe but hey,

Bombing a country isn't terrorism-" Country"- We are Bombing Because they attack us.

Dropping phosphorus bombs isn't terrorism - Dropping qassams, fajrs isn't terrorism?

A siege isn't terrorism- siege? they are not a country. inside of them, there is a terrorist organization. so what do u want us to do? to close our eyes and let the weapons gor inside gaza without any problems?

breaching sovereignty isn't terrorism.^

Creating illegal settlements isn't terrorism.- illegal? it is israel.

Taking their land? say that to the British mandate, to the UN.

And who said that this land belongs to them? there are many examples that this land is the jewish holy land..

*facepalm*

220px-1947-UN-Partition-Plan-1949-Armistice-Comparison.png0723-occupation-israel-pale.jpg

Look at what was the israeli land in 1947, after the UN assigned a state to jew people. Then look at what it does look like nowadays.

Will you tell me that it is the British and the UN that stole palestinian's land between 1947 and 2012 ? Or maybe palestinians gave up on their land and gifted it to the jews, because they felt like this ? Who is building settlements in palestinian's land ? The UN ? Or Israel ?

And what jewish holy land ? It was jewish land in a distant time. When they took it, it wasn't anymore. And into my book, Israel isn't only the holy land for jews.

*facepalm*

220px-1947-UN-Partition-Plan-1949-Armistice-Comparison.png0723-occupation-israel-pale.jpg

Look at what was the israeli land in 1947, after the UN assigned a state to jew people. Then look at what it does look like nowadays.

Will you tell me that it is the British and the UN that stole palestinian's land between 1947 and 2012 ? Or maybe palestinians gave up on their land and gifted it to the jews, because they felt like this ? Who is building settlements in palestinian's land ? The UN ? Or Israel ?

And what jewish holy land ? It was jewish land in a distant time. When they took it, it wasn't anymore. And into my book, Israel isn't only the holy land for jews.

This is enough.

Wrong on all counts,

i've already said with facts and statistics who attacks first. your just choosing to ignore it.

Again you ignore question and israels is worse they have civilised bombs which have caused deaths and mutations from birth (worse than hiroshima with scientific evidence). israelies have the money for such devestating wmd.

A siege isn't illegal and they are not a county? are you joking?

breaching sovereignty is terrorism, it says in the international law and is a cornerstone of any countiries law.

This is my last post, i've had enough because your just ignoring everything through those israeli colored glasses.

Wrong on all counts,

i've already said with facts and statistics who attacks first. your just choosing to ignore it.

Again you ignore question and israels is worse they have civilised bombs which have caused deaths and mutations from birth (worse than hiroshima with scientific evidence). israelies have the money for such devestating wmd.

A siege isn't illegal and they are not a county? are you joking?

breaching sovereignty is terrorism, it says in the international law and is a cornerstone of any countiries law.

This is my last post, i've had enough because your ignoring so many aspects and

Tell me who attacked first?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab%E2%80%93Israeli_War

in 1947 the UN Voted For the 2 countries plan.

The plan was accepted, Israel said ok.

Some days after that, all the Arab countries around, attacked us, FIRST.

That's is.

Bye.

You didn't even watch that and what your saying doesn't make any sense, I think most israelie's will accept that before the un agreement as said in the video, they only owned 7 percent of the land. There was an ethnic cleansing that was begun by israel from the beginning. Honestly just watch that video, does the truth really hurt that much?

You didn't even watch that and what your saying doesn't make any sense, I think most israelie's will accept that before the un agreement as said in the video, they only owned 7 percent of the land. There was an ethnic cleansing that was begun by israel from the beginning. Honestly just watch that video, does the truth really hurt that much?

Truth? it's another Bullshit and i will not waste my time here more...

Islam is hated by all(except muslims), where as Judaism is accepted by all. Abraham( whom all of the 3 religions are based on), is jewish.

Kill women and children as much as you want, but underline it as an ISLAMIC act.

Islam is hated by all(except muslims), where as Judaism is accepted by all. Abraham( whom all of the 3 religions are based on), is jewish.

Kill women and children as much as you want, but underline it as an ISLAMIC act.

Ban this guy please. justin and Cap go ban for insulting posts, this is probably the most offensive post i've seen on TC.

Freedom of expression is a right guaranteed to ALL. I apologize if I offended you, but you started spouting ignorance first

As I said, I apologize offending anyone.

I spouted ignorance? Most people would say otherwise in reference to this "debate". Petr cech guy scoop to your level. You insulted a religion, saying killing is an islamic act is unbelively offnesive and has no place on this forum. And also just thought id say you say abraham is jewish. Muslims believe he was a muslim, they refrer to him as ibrahim and he's a very holy prophet in islam. Every religion sees people in different ways. But i don't want to go into religion. We were discussing Palestine and israel.

Watch and listen.

Watched the first 20 seconds. Absolute garbage and couldn't keep watching. When people say "Jews flourished in the Arab world" (or similar claims about how Jews always had it good in Muslim countries) they clearly have no idea what they are talking about and are interested in getting across an agenda rather than in historical research. Jews were severely persecuted in Muslim countries. It was generally better than it was in Europe, but losing 7-0 is better than losing 11-0. It doesn't make it good. Jews living in Arab countries were confined to ghettos, persecuted, and not infrequently massacred. Of course, this is so symptomatic of the entire conflict-to portray one side as evil rejectionists and the others as innocent, peace-loving victims. The conflict is incredibly complex and everyone there's been more than enough idiocy and blame to go around.

Were the Palestinians supposed to accept Jews taking their land? No, of course not. Nobody would say "hey come take m land because you have a historical connection to it". Was Israeli's creation some historically awful event that means that Israel's right to exist needs to be constantly questioned? Obviously not. The creation of basically every country in the world was worse than Israel's. Almost all of South and North America were created on the back of genocide (and their native populations still live in much worse conditions) and nobody says they have no right to exist..Are settlements justified because of some biblical passages or something? Of course not. They are illegal, immoral and indefensible. Can you rationally deny Jewish connection to Israel? No, you can't. Connection to Israel is so blindingly inherent in Judaism that deny is either complete ignorance of Judaism or lunacy. Yet, in a handful of posts, you basically see all of this. I'm so sick of this shit. No other conflict do people think they know so much and actually know so little.