The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently found out about a new feature in FIFA 13 called 'Matchday'.

If I'm not mistaken, I heard that the player form changes will also affect the normal online head to head squads each week. So the aspect of player form won't be isolated to the Live Season or Ultimate Team (to an extent) like it has been in the past.

If I'm not mistaken, I heard that the player form changes will also affect the normal online head to head squads each week. So the aspect of player form won't be isolated to the Live Season or Ultimate Team (to an extent) like it has been in the past.

GREAT news! I thought it would have been an exclusively offline feature.

I use Chelsea 99.5% of the time simply because i support Chelsea and yeah, it's nice to destroy real people with Chelsea. It's so hard though with Sturridge, Ramires being rather shit and JT, Ivanovic being so slow and Bosingwa and Cole being weak and shit at heading. In fact... My last 20 games have been awful...

http://www.ea.com/so...tory/2269687158

FIFA 13 will be better... (i hope).

To be fair JT and Sturridge are amazing in FIFA 12. Danny's points are about 80 i think but hes pace definitely makes up for it and his left shot is a monster. Terry is great too, every time the ball gets crossed in the box Terry is the player for me who heads it back out. Ramires is crap though.

I think Chelsea is great in FIFA 12. David Luiz is definitely overrated though, i know that he has like 81 stats but hes probably the best defender in the whole game.

I could be wrong, but it makes sense...the updates would have to be downloaded or autoupdated (think January transfer updates) so why not include them in online features as well.

Yeah, I just did some research and I think it will be incorporated online with the use of Squad Updates everytime you play online. Squad updates don't take long to download at all.

Anyone else career mode nerds? http://fifasoccerblo...e-new-features/

- New features include International involvement for manager and player modes, being able to request a loan/transfer, new transfer dynamics like counter offers etc, player stories, first season european play.

For me, career mode is the reason I go back and play fifa after I get bored with the online modes. It looks like they've just about perfected it...each year has had massive improvements. But, if I had to choose one thing, I'd like to see more development of the youth talent system.

- New features include International involvement for manager and player modes, being able to request a loan/transfer, new transfer dynamics like counter offers etc, player stories, first season european play.

For me, career mode is the reason I go back and play fifa after I get bored with the online modes. It looks like they've just about perfected it...each year has had massive improvements. But, if I had to choose one thing, I'd like to see more development of the youth talent system.

Said it all, but UT takes quite some time to bet bored and master all cup requirements (with a lot of chelsea and brazillian players of course :) ). I usually start with $50 and then work my way only with games, a nice 8-10 months!

yea i am, i go all out on manager mode but i dont create the super unrealistic squad, just good enough IMO.

i usually start off with Chelsea because if not i end up seeing the most retarded shit like Chelsea selling JT and Luiz and then buy thiago motta!? or when i leave i had robben they sold him to spuds! so i start off with chelsea usually then after 6seasons i start to play online mode more often. may have to re-consider that with all the new changes.

I know i only posted 4 of the 8 vids and i know most of you have seen the dribbling but when he uploads 4-8 i'll post them too so it's like a proper bundle. I like the way this guy makes the vids. These skill games are going to be as addictive as hell. There will be some skill games on the demo. Not sure how many there will be but some will be there.