The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Last 3 skill games video's are up.

Lots of manual shooting games. Maybe it's finally time for me to say goodbye to my D-Pad :( sad. Need to learn to use the analogue sticks at some point i guess, i just feel so uncomfortable using them.

Oh and btw Azpi's throw is HUGE!

And my latest ranked record last 10 games....

streak.jpg

Chelsea i'm using in ranked atm =

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

Essien - Lampard

Ramires - Torres - Mata

Drogba

Change Torres' position to CF and Lampard to CM

I'm doing this to get used to the 4-2-3-1 in time for FIFA 13 and these players just seem to work with it for the 11/12 season. Think my record has improved you would say in those last 10 games.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last 3 skill games video's are up.

Lots of manual shooting games. Maybe it's finally time for me to say goodbye to my D-Pad :( sad. Need to learn to use the analogue sticks at some point i guess, i just feel so uncomfortable using them

i raarely use the D-pad, didnt even know it was possible to use it! hahaha.

D-Pad is so much easier but you can only run in 8 directions with no freedom, think i'm doing ok tho with it. You can change it in settings, swap between 'move player' and 'tactics and mentality'.

I've been on the D-Pad since FIFA 98, this is gonna be a tough transition....

D-Pad is so much easier but you can only run in 8 directions with no freedom, think i'm doing ok tho with it. You can change it in settings, swap between 'move player' and 'tactics and mentality'.

You use the D-PAD... :blink: i Don't think i have used the D-Pad since Ps1 didn't know it was possible tbh... That means you couldn't do the 360 dribbling they lauched 2 years ago... What about games like COD, etc?

I don't play Cod, i only use the D-Pad for FIFA. I'm now trying to change. Manual shooting in the arena is tricky but when you get a manual shot on target in a match it really pings and looks better than assisted although i'll obviously keep using assisted so i can win lol. Hope i can get used to this adjustment. Now i can use 360 dribbling lol.

Anyway i think i'll go back to the D-Pad eventually, i just play so well with it at times. It's my comfort zone lol.

Just played so well tonight with my D-Pad.

Yep, still 3 seeks to go, quite depressing really, it seems like it's just around the corner but there's like 19 days left still.... the day before Chelsea go to the Emirates.

Anyone else seen the apparent ratings for Chelsea on Fifa 13? David Luiz and Cahill have both been put as 79, Bertrand is 71, Terry, Lampard and Torres have all gone down, Marin only a 78 and Ramires only 80 but Malouda 82, Mata and Hazard both staying at 86 despite having great seasons. As you will know these aren't to be confirmed until the release date, but if they are the above then Fifa's makers has seriously screwed up, especially seeing as Johnny Evans is meant to be an 80 and Nani a 86 for united.

What is really annoying is that as usual PS3 users get the demo last of everyone... PC get it at 9AM UK, XBOX get it anwhere between 10AM and 2PM UK, but we get it anywhere between 10PM and 2AM... Thanks a lot EA... :readthemessage:

Well thank god I have an xbox :)

I will be boycotting the demo.

Fifa (for the most part) should be an unbiased game. Yet the only stadium you can use on the demo is Man-City's Etihad, which is an absolute disgrace.. Ron Gourlay is clueless.

This. They should have put Wembley or some fantasy stadium...