The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen on a few sites now that SCCE have said it will go on the psn tomorrow with the normal Wednesday update

EDIT

i will correct myself with this lol

EA SPORTS FIFA@EASPORTSFIFA

The #FIFA13Demo will roll out on PSN sometime between 10pm-2am UK time. Check times where you are: http://bit.ly/U3RdqQ

just put it on there i knew this before but i kept seeing that it will go on tomorrow but i guess not lol

so your gonna be downloading it then?

You pay for it then on the 22nd download the full game... On release day the full game you have downloaded won't work and everyhting you have done will carry over to the disc that you will have bought and then every week i will get 2 gold packs...

ive seen on a few sites now that SCCE have said it will go on the psn tomorrow with the normal Wednesday update

Got a link? because it seems unlikely to me as they would face uproar by a load of people and they have released it for the US PSN so you would think they would do it for UK and Europe...

Couple things i just noticed: Fans are louder, sometimes they get loud for no good reason though lol.

In addition to 'Player ratings', after the game there's now 'Player Performance' which is a more detailed version and shows everything the player did attacking and defending wise.

Slight change to formations, now you see things like '4-3-3 attack' '4-3-3 defend' and new formations like '4-3-3 false 9' and a more defensive 4-5-1.

Also, Geoff Shreeves gives injury updates and occasionally you see the 4th official with his electronic board during substitutions.

Couple things i just noticed: Fans are louder, sometimes they get loud for no good reason though lol.

In addition to 'Player ratings', after the game there's now 'Player Performance' which is a more detailed version and shows everything the player did attacking and defending wise.

Slight change to formations, now you see things like '4-3-3 attack' '4-3-3 defend' and new formations like '4-3-3 false 9' and a more defensive 4-5-1.

Also, Geoff Shreeves gives injury updates and occasionally you see the 4th official with his electronic board during substitutions.

Out of interest, can you make subs and change formations that you have pre-determined on the fly... Something i have always wanted on the game especially for online when the subs you make in certain scenarios are always the same and if you could do it with one button then it would be better and stop the 2 40 second pauses whilst someone switches to a 3-5-2 and makes 3 subs etc... I heard it was a voice thing for kinect but was wondering whether it was a D-Pad thing you could do...

Out of interest, can you make subs and change formations that you have pre-determined on the fly... Something i have always wanted on the game especially for online when the subs you make in certain scenarios are always the same and if you could do it with one button then it would be better and stop the 2 40 second pauses whilst someone switches to a 3-5-2 and makes 3 subs etc... I heard it was a voice thing for kinect but was wondering whether it was a D-Pad thing you could do...

Nah - it's the normal tactics and play style thing - but that would be a very nice addition. The last NBA game i had (2k10) you could do that, saved a lot of time.

Nah - it's the normal tactics and play style thing - but that would be a very nice addition. The last NBA game i had (2k10) you could do that, saved a lot of time.

Yeah i got NBA2K12 and i think you can do that... Even more beneficial for a football game but probably be a next year thing... Oh well as long gameplay is good that is the main thing. :)

The commentators also give team news. Position in the League, past victories/losses, players performance (they always point the fact giroud has scored yet), etc.

I believe Fifa improved the CPU at legendary dificulty!

I always felt high level CPU was much better defending than attacking. Sometimes there was an wide open player and it wouldnt pass to it, would make the worng play and had a bad shotting time (always a bit late). Now, it is way more threatening. Players drible more and shoot better. Probably due to the new A.I.

Stil pretty beatable though :)

I believe Fifa improved the CPU at legendary dificulty!

I always felt high level CPU was much better defending than attacking. Sometimes there was an wide open player and it wouldnt pass to it, would make the worng play and had a bad shotting time (always a bit late). Now, it is way more threatening. Players drible more and shoot better. Probably due to the new A.I.

Stil pretty beatable though :)

World class is also improved, on Fifa 12 i beat World class with ease, but just lost twice to Man city on world class.

The CPU seems to have gotten better defensively and their attacks are more dangerous now.

Played a few games, though with some old gamepad...

Overall I really like it. It's the most balanced and polished FIFA though I still can't say a lot.

Player movement is wonderful though. They exploit space really nicely and make good runs for crosses also. With new 1st touch controls mixed with new AI movement counter attacks get a whole new meaning.

World class is also improved, on Fifa 12 i beat World class with ease, but just lost twice to Man city on world class.

The CPU seems to have gotten better defensively and their attacks are more dangerous now.

YES! I have not lost with BOR, but JUVE sucks (at least for me), lost 3 times already (all for City). Legendary though.

I mostly agree with Fifa ratings, although Podolski 86 is highly overated. They are being way more resrict with skill levels....Gotze 4 stars????