The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Anyone decided to buy the EA Sports Season Ticket? I saw info on it yesterday and i decided straight away that i'm getting it.

The video is slightly wrong though but it's the only one i could find. We will get FIFA a week early, on Saturday 22nd of September NOT 3 days early which he said. Also i've heard that all the downloadable content will be free for EA games this year too if you have the season ticket but could be wrong as some sites are saying it's 20% off . The download will be active until the game comes out and then all the data will be carried over to the actual game when you buy it. I don't think it works if you download the full game, though. You need to buy FIFA from a shop on a disc.

48 ultimate team packs if you get the Ultimate Edition which i will, 24 on each, 2 packs free every week for 6 weeks and 20% off any pack you purchase from then on.

The subscription lasts a year and will be automatically renewed in 12 months time but you can stop that here https://account.sony...n?&category=psn or on the PSN i'm sure. I've already cancelled my renewal, i'll get it again in a year if i think it's worth it.

You get every EA game at least 3 days early. I think FIFA 13 was 3 days but now they decided it will be 6. EPIC!

Google it and look more about it to see what other good things you can get from it because i haven't explained all.

it's £19.99 for the year. Sooooo worth it.

Here's the official FAQ http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/ea-sports-season-ticket-fifa-13-faq-02

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PS3 demo won't be available until like 10pm, wtf! Although tbh i personally don't care, i have work, then England are playing, then i can happily come on here and wait.

XBOX will have the demo between 10am-2pm

PS3 will have it between 10pm-2am

PC will have it 9am

The PS3 demo won't be available until like 10pm, wtf! Although tbh i personally don't care, i have work, then England are playing, then i can happily come on here and wait.

PC will have it 9am

So u cant get the demo for Xbox after 2pm?

PC will have it 9am

So for PS3 is it 10PM (on the 11th) until 2AM (on the 12th) BST?

FUCK YOU SPEEDLINK, I WILL NEVER EVER BUY SOMETHING FROM YOU AGAIN!

I've been waiting for fucking FIFA for quite a while now and when I finally get it my left analogue stick starts malfunctioning so I can't play well... :rant:

It hasn't been even a full year since I got my controller and it's turning into shit already... :fainthv9:

I'll try to scavange some money and get this if I can...