Chelsea vs QPR

Kieran.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a game with a vengeance team. Still got the taste of the 1-0 defeat, yes humiliation please.

On the other hand dont let us waste to much energy on those f...... If there is a club i wanna see relegated

QPR :rant:

Shouldn't underestimate this team.Look like better side under Hughes and are capable of pulling off a surprise win.The game will have its controversial matters but its important that we get the 3 points.A 1-0 win will also do just fine.Would be even better if Torres scores.

I think we should play these songs pre-match. Something catchy, defiant, military, something "up and at 'em."

(Say what you like, but the Confederates had far, far superior music. Too bad for them that it was a Civil War and not Eurovision.)

And, because it's Terry vs. Ferdinand (and Chelsea vs Barton the tweeting twat) round 3: This time it's even more personal...

These cunts don't even deserve to be on the same pitch as us. Enjoy the Championship next year lads.

Nearly put a space after the Champions in Championship there then realised I was talking about QPR, not Chelsea, I hear Joey Barton is 3/1 to be outside our dressing room looking for autographs, they'll be worth something after May 19th.

Fucking Part-timers.

The game to do it is Probably the FA Cup Final, 14 days before the UCL Final. I'd like to win the FA Cup so I hope to see a near full strength team. For the QPR, Newcastle and Liverfool league games we should have a mixture of Subs/Reserves and First Teamers, mostly Subs and Reserves though.

I disagree.

Our CL final team is not our full strength team, thanks to all those yellows and Terry's dumb red card. Since the FA Cup is also a trophy to be desired, we need to play our best available players for that match, which will include some of the suspended ones.

When we play Pool in the league later on, that would be a good decent opponent to test our CL final team against, IMO.

I disagree.

Our CL final team is not our full strength team, thanks to all those yellows and Terry's dumb red card. Since the FA Cup is also a trophy to be desired, we need to play our best available players for that match, which will include some of the suspended ones.

When we play Pool in the league later on, that would be a good decent opponent to test our CL final team against, IMO.

That's what I meant :P