Chelsea vs QPR

Kieran.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anton ferdinand is going to take legal advice over JTs handshake. Wtf is this?! I want JT to punch him as he goes past!

Ok maybe not lol, he's already in trouble. I really hope JT makes it up to us in this match by scoring and making us win!! :)

remember when Kenny told the world "Suarez will shake Evra's hand" and then he didn't? I like to think the legal advice is to avoid a similar wank, who knows.

Meh, what a letdown to face this lot of nobodies after the high of the past week and a bit.

You took the words right out of my mouth. On the positive side, since we are in a period of "record-setting" we need to continue with the ongoing theme and set some nasty record against them :ph34r2:

We should breeze past these idiots. Funny how much they went on about barely beating us when we had 9 men. Now they're close to being relegated and we're in the champions league final. Shows the vast difference in class and what a small shit club they are.

Cech

Ferreira - Bosingwa - JT - Bertrand

Meireles - Romeu - Malouda

Sturridge - Torres - Kalou

Luiz will play i think, he trained in Spain and was out there running around after we won :D

Also Mata should play, he was a sub against Arsenal, and was taken off early at Camp Nou, no reason for him not to start.

We should breeze past these idiots. Funny how much they went on about barely beating us when we had 9 men. Now they're close to being relegated and we're in the champions league final. Shows the vast difference in class and what a small shit club they are.

obviously you haven't been paying attention to the league. QPha has been le arse & spudz in recent weeks & played manure pretty tuff w/ 10 men @ old crapfort. They are positioned to remain up in the EPL. I expect the turds to look for a draw & I wouldn't be surprised if we see some dirty tackles to maim some Blues.

It's only QPR, we could give Chalobah a go.

Play a 17 year old against a team what has been on great form beating Arsenal and Spurs?. He is no where near ready, he needs to play some cup games with the team against lower league sides first.

Did any of you watch him in pre season?, he was very shaky hegave the ball away on a simple pass to one of the asian teams players. Lucky enough that serbian defender i think it was who we gave to Hamburg got the ball back off him.

Chalobah isn't ready by all means, in the future he might be able to make our team though he looks very good, but not now.

I really wished Luiz & Cahill were fit for Saturday. The Terry-handshake thing is going to be such a shadowing issue, urgh. At least it'll be at Stamford Bridge & the QPR players will get demolished anyway.