Chelsea vs QPR

Kieran.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god here we go...back to realityish.We aint won a prem Derby this season...win this and be our first :D but gana be so tough we're always shite against QPR,seems to be a match like watching paint dry and scrape a win..or not as the last case was...and they need the points to stay up.Anything but easy

And no doubt the handshake yap be brought back up..keep forgetting about the whole deal

Howard Webb is the referee for this one. :doh:

At least it's not Chris Foy. :carlo:

Interesting to see who's going to play with Terry in central defense. Bosingwa, Ferreira, Romeu, Essien, Mikel, Hutchinson and Chalobah the options. I'd probably go with Chalobah but that's not going to happen.

EXTREMELY important that we win this game, preferably in a humiliating fashion to them but any win will do

chances to finish 4th are not looking very good at the moment (but we can achieve anything as witnessed) but even if we do miss out the games I personally hope we win is this one and against scumpool

:clap: :cfc:

p.s. what's the latest on Luiz?

Cech

Bosingwa-Essien/Cole-Terry-Bertrand

Mikel-Ramires

Sturridge-Mata-Malouda

Lukaku

We really are running out of options and need new players

by the way can Ivanovic play again yet?, i wasn't too sure so i didn't put him in the squad.

p.s. what's the latest on Luiz?

Last I heard he was back in training. QPR probably comes too soon for him and with all the suspensions in the UCL final there's no way we can risk him so soon or we'll end up playing Bosingwa as centre back against Bayern / Real. :D