Chelsea vs QPR

Kieran.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we have against spurs

If you count winning London derbies in all competitions this season, then yes we have. Beaten QPR & Spurs in the FA Cup. However, think Tom was talking about Premier League London Derbies this season, which we have yet to win one. This is our last chance of redemption, if you like.

Wow, that thread is bitter. But fair enough, they consider us rivals but the fact that its been, what, 20 years, since we last played in the same division should kinda blunt that rivalry. Can't see Barcelona getting too worked up about Espanyol if they spent 30 years in the Segunda. Anyway, at least there was/is a rivalry, that puts them light years ahead of RAWK who seem to hate us for no other reason than that we 'stole' their God given right to win everything in England. Ironic of scousers to accuse others of being thieves.

What do we have here then. http://www.wearether...ad.php?t=135784

:wank2:

Cute, they pay attention to what we think of them enough to trawl through a 14 page thread.

Funny thing is those inbred retards think I spelt 'Australian' wrong. If those clowns actually had a look, on Talk Chelsea forums under nationality it shows a Flag of Australia, rather than the word 'Australian' which means the dumbass tried to re-write my info and he was actually the one who mispelt it. LOL All this time they've been laughing at the fact that one of their fellow imbeciles couldn't spell. They strike me as the Rednecks of London.

We must win this game or we can go to 4. place.

I hope this team line:

Cech

Bosingwa-Hutchinson-Terry-Bertrand

Ramires-Romeu

Sturridge-Mata-Kalou

Torres

Bench: Turnbull, Fereirra, Cole, Mikel, Essien/Meireles, Lampard, Drogba

Come on Chelsea!!!

Funny thing is those inbred retards think I spelt 'Australian' wrong. If those clowns actually had a look, on Talk Chelsea forums under nationality it shows a Flag of Australia, rather than the word 'Australian' which means the dumbass tried to re-write my info and he was actually the one who mispelt it. LOL All this time they've been laughing at the fact that one of their fellow imbeciles couldn't spell. They strike me as the Rednecks of London.

LOL what a bunch of complete morons :clown::wank2:

CFC XI: Team v QPR: Cech; Ferreira, Bosingwa, Terry ©, Cole; Essien, Lampard; Sturridge, Mata, Kalou; Torres. Subs: Turnbull, Hutchinson, Romeu, Ramires, Meireles, Malouda, Drogba.

QPR XI: Kenny, Hill, Derry, Mackie, Buzsaky, Barton, Cisse, Taiwo, Ferdinand, Onuoha, Zamora.

Bosingwa at centre back as expected. Was hoping to see Bertrand instead of Cole and maybe Romeu for Essien but that's good too.

Hutchinson made the bench. :yay: