Chelsea vs QPR

Kieran.

Reckon Chelsea will be playing with their first team?

Yup. Ivanovic is banned though and Luiz, Cahill injured.

We have 6 more games left and i reckon we'll play full-strength team in all of them with few rotations

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Ivanovic is banned though and Luiz, Cahill injured.

We have 6 more games left and i reckon we'll play full-strength team in all of them with few rotations

When do you reckon Luiz and Cahill will return from injury?

When do you reckon Luiz and Cahill will return from injury?

Luiz is a maybe for the FA Cup final, so i'd say he will be match-fit a week before the UCL Final

Cahill on his injury

'I'm hoping the injury is not as bad as first thought, I turned awkwardly and my studs got caught in the turf, I just felt a pop at the top of my hamstring,' said Cahill.

'They tried to make the substitution early, but I didn't want that at all, that's why I had to give it another five minutes to see if it was alright. Just jogging about it didn't feel too bad, but it wasn't until the ball went in behind me and I had to sprint that I realised I'd done something to it. F

or me to miss these games coming up it [the muscle] will have to be torn to shreds

'

So I'd say he will be back around the time of the FA Cup final as well

Red card? Penalty? Offside goals? Take your pick!

Ferreira-Bos-Terry-Cole for defense?

I wouldn't mind Bertrand for Cole for this one. Keep Cole fresh for Newcastle on May 2nd

Since Bosigwa will be starting for the final on May 19th,he should start regularly so he can feel more confident.If Luiz and Cahill won't be fit for the Newcastle game then Iva should play center back so that Bosingwa can play right back.

for this game I'd like the following lineup

Cech

Bosingwa Romeu(if Cahill and Luiz not fit) Terry Bertrand

Essien Mikel

Ramires Mata Sturridge

Torres

I wouldn't mind Bertrand for Cole for this one. Keep Cole fresh for Newcastle on May 2nd

Yeah, I forget we play on Wednseday. But we can't get complacent, those relegation sides are tougher to play than Newcastle and Liverpool at this stage of the season.

For some reason I thought he wasn't registered even though I'm pretty sure he played for us recently. Now, there's a dilemma- Paulo or Bos for Munich?

I'd personally choose Paulo any day over Bos, not sure Robbie agrees with me though.