termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Be Honest for a second I thought Torres would repeat the Man Utd miss again

I'm pretty sure Torres had that one in mind when he was running past Valdes, and he made sure not to step in the same turd again :)

To Be Honest for a second I thought Torres would repeat the Man Utd miss again

Well i was on about Nevilles orgasm tbh, but i know what you mean, i was getting really nervous even when he already rounded him i wasn't so sure about it.

But it went in, and thank god for that.

Amazing energy from Cole, after all that and still doing a post-match interview as well!

In fact, if he had a bit more energy, he would have smacked Geoff Shreeves across the face for trying to sting Ivanovic with his comment about the yellow card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKoAqOofzaw&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Torres has just scored against you.. WHAT YA GONNA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

(couldn't help but hear KSI's voice in my head when watching that)

Isn't fernando offside ? I keep on looking at it and he seems miles offside. Hope im wrong obvi.

Edit: Just saw the replay, he started the run in our half. My bad. The camera just showed the ball getting passed to him and then cut to him running when he was already in their half so i didn't see when he started running.

Shane nice sig, but now that the euphoric has gone away a bit, "50 million pounds has just been repaid"

Please, it's more like 15 mill pound. Torres still owes more then that.

If he scored the winner in the CL final, then it's another 15 mill. :D