Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have indeed played rubbish football alot this season... But for some reason everyone saying that if Chelsea go through to the finals, it will be a win for Anti Football....

They seemed to have forgot, we have played plenty of attacking football to reach here, and played some of the games of the tournament attacking wise while getting here....

In the course of The CL.....13 games are played.... If we play 2 games defensively, then we cant be branded as Anti-Football....

However, If we go through to the finals, and still play this brand of football, then Our victory will not be one worth Cherishing....

The Final must have good attacking football from both sides. It must be Epic.

Anyways this match is so unpredictable, first time i have absolutely no idea who will go through.

White kit will be interesting.

Here are more pics. Dont expect "Steve" quality

1. The Camp Nou Chelsea dressing room

gzOB1.png

2. Chelsea's dressing room(inside)

xU6lv.png

3. Barca training

3MZ2a.png

4. Ashley Cole ChelseaTV interview

3lWZF.png

5.Chelsea training

Go0Qu.png

I hope today we cut the Barcelona with draw or beter with win.

We must play like Real or first Halh at Stamford Bridge.

I m sad becouse i must go to work, but i hope the Chelsea go to munich.

CHELSEA, CHELSEA!!!

icon_cfc01.gificon_cfc01.gificon_cfc01.gif

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH

@WehateScouse Don't waste your time with these idiots, Bluelion will be on the forum soon to ban them or even Kez or Jim. I don't understand how people have time to jump on another clubs forum to try and wind a few Chelsea supporters up.

Konohas,

Me and you mate,

Troll till the world ends,

But lets not get ahead of ourselves,

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell Yes Bro!

Would be awesome if theshedend.con joined us

Yeah we need to get other Chelsea Forums to join in, to create a trolling army!

We still have to play Newcastle and Tottenham are bottling it. I'd say we have a half chance to come 4th irrespective of our CL result.

Though I would be delighted if Spurs finished 4th and we came 5th and won the CL :D

More than Half a chance. If we lose the UCL we can focus more on the top 4.

It will be the ultimate kalouuushirtsmilie.png if Barcelona go 2-0 up within 10 minutes and we score in the 6th minute of stoppage time in the second half.

This is my dream. It would be even better if they don't get 4-5 obvious penalties as well. The justice would be so sweet.

Close, I really like philosophy but I applied for Social/Political Sciences. I got into business though...ugh.

Same as me. I wanted to do Video Editing or Video Game design but I got into Business...so interesting :rolleyes:-_-

Same as me. I wanted to do Video Editing or Video Game design but I got into Business...so interesting :rolleyes:-_-

DO IT! Be underappreciated, underpaid and overworked! Well, that is how the Video Editing and Video Game industry works right?

There is one thing I know for sure; animators are grossly overworked and underpaid. The animé move Akira had over 1,000,000 frames, imagine the carpal tunnel the animators had to go through!

DO IT! Be underappreciated, underpaid and overworked! Well, that is how the Video Editing and Video Game industry works right?

There is one thing I know for sure; animators are grossly overworked and underpaid. The animé move Akira had over 1,000,000 frames, imagine the carpal tunnel the animators had to go through!

Yeah, it is a put off but nonetheless it would have been an Interesting, albeit stressful life :D Oh well, Accounting is just as good :Goober::cry:

Yeah, it is a put off but nonetheless it would have been an Interesting, albeit stressful life :D Oh well, Accounting is just as good :Goober::cry:

I always come back to this line of thought: do what you want to do, not what others want you to do, and what you should do. Of course there are certain moral principles and laws that you have to take into consideration.

In my case what I want to do is Social/Political Science.

What my parents what me to do, is something stupid like business or engineering.

What I should do is earns lots of money and be successful.

It is all easier said than done.

Also Chelsea will win this game. Mark my words.

I always come back to this line of thought: do what you want to do, not what others want you to do, and what you should do. Of course there are certain moral principles and laws that you have to take into consideration.

In my case what I want to do is Social/Political Science.

What my parents what me to do, is something stupid like business or engineering.

What I should do is earns lots of money and be successful.

It is all easier said than done.

Also Chelsea will win this game. Mark my words.

Amen to everything you said :D COYB!