The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

As soon as it comes to facing anything of quality the English teams fall apart like a cheap suit, I'm not complaining, it's great.
Mbappe is just my joy of a footballer.
Didn't Liverpool beat a full strength PSG side?

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:
As soon as it comes to facing anything of quality the English teams fall apart like a cheap suit, I'm not complaining, it's great.

yes and lost too

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I remember that match. PSG was unbelievably bad and still they scored two. Don't worry about English team winning CL with PSG and Juve and Barca in competition. 

I remember that match. PSG was unbelievably bad and still they scored two. Don't worry about English team winning CL with PSG and Juve and Barca in competition. 
I know an English side won't be victorious in Madrid. Just don't get such comments

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
19 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Liverpool are absolute streets ahead of United.

Premier League loanees Victor Moses and Islam Slimani combined as Fenerbahce earned a 1-0 first-leg lead in their Europa League last-32 tie against Zenit St Petersburg.

https://www.skysports.com/football/fenerbahce-vs-zenit/report/403932

Tuchel is a brilliant manager as long as results go his way and the board does not fuck with his brains in the transfer market. This winter I think he was just a couple of days off before losing his shit because of the Paredes mini saga. 

But Paris do look good tactically and schooled United last night even w/o Neymar, Cavani, a half fit Verratti and Marquinhos & Alves played out of position.

It is why I wanted United at home in the Cup - they nowhere near as good as painted by the lousy media. The honeymoon is over, we're a fucking mess but we'll dump them out. They only beat dross since OGS came in. And Arsenal. Spurs win was a miracle and had nothing to do with football, tactics etc. De Gea simply put another monster performance. 

We need an angry little shitbag like Veratti, he's fucking brilliant at what he does.

Last night it was great, after Sunday and how I felt it was pure joy watching them getting rolled over by PSG