The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We need an angry little shitbag like Veratti, he's fucking brilliant at what he does.

Last night it was great, after Sunday and how I felt it was pure joy watching them getting rolled over by PSG

Barella is the next Verratti:)

same bad temper and drive to combat well

I loved watching Manure get smashed about by a proper team

7 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Tuchel is a brilliant manager as long as results go his way and the board does not fuck with his brains in the transfer market. This winter I think he was just a couple of days off before losing his shit because of the Paredes mini saga. 

But Paris do look good tactically and schooled United last night even w/o Neymar, Cavani, a half fit Verratti and Marquinhos & Alves played out of position.

It is why I wanted United at home in the Cup - they nowhere near as good as painted by the lousy media. The honeymoon is over, we're a fucking mess but we'll dump them out. They only beat dross since OGS came in. And Arsenal. Spurs win was a miracle and had nothing to do with football, tactics etc. De Gea simply put another monster performance. 

But we are not exactly equip to handle pacy team like united. I am not confident with our team at this moment. Sarri tactic is too offensive at this stage of our team. 

Dortmund missing 4 big players due to injury

Marco Reus

Paco Alcácer

Manuel Akanji (has been out for months)

Julian Weigl

but still a really strong lineup

and they have

Raphaël Guerreiro

Jacob Bruun Larsen

Maximilian Philipp

Marius Wolf

off the bench

6 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Ajax, apart from Hazard, Kante and Rudiger/Luiz, have a better starting XI than we do

Luiz, AC and Cahill put together are not as good as de Ligt

André Onana isnt remotely as good as Kepa