The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

That was an absolute joke of a dive but even more embarrassing the the ref gave it as a penalty. I can't believe RVP missed. They should have got a draw last game, they only won by an own ***** goal. But amazingly they are still top of their group.

we have time imo, as I see Terry still being on top for a couple of seasons. So enough time for Varane to mature

How much is his buy-out clause, though? I feel his "readiness" to be a starter at a top club has been exaggerated by most.

Would be a step down for Varane to move anywhere really. He's coming back from injury, anyone who expects him to be at full flight has unrealistic expectations.

Perez is in his last term, can't see him going for any longer, he is gone in summer of 2017 when varane is barely turning 24, by then it is expected for Manolo Sanchis to step up in presidential race, madrid shall only improve as an institution in the near future.

If Perez has kept the travesty that is pepe, then surely he will keep Varane who is by far one of the biggest talents this world has seen in quite some time.

The diving team managed by the Clueless One is one despicable club. Who could support these cunts is beyond me.

I wonder, whether FA will look into this matter, soon. Young should be banned as soon as he dives again & he will.

The team of an old geezer Giggsy, bunch of cheating a-holes is not worth to spit on.

• 3 weeks later...

Massive game for Rafa and Napoli today. Without Hamsik and "all" they need is a draw against BVB.

Difficult yes, but BVB will have at least 3 backup defenders out there, and Higuain, Callejon and Insigne can run riot and put the Germans to the sword.