The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

this is madness, but it was not until the 45th minute I even realised Foden was on the pitch, lolol

Poor mans palmer 

Still bit weird having Arsenal go into halftime of the quater final with a chance to go through....usually it's just making it less tragic at this stage.

Also odd...not being in it again!!! The song..the drama...shame

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Still bit weird having Arsenal go into halftime of the quater final with a chance to go through....usually it's just making it less tragic at this stage.

Also odd...not being in it again!!! The song..the drama...shame

I've accepted that this Arsenal side is good. They have been consistently good for nearly two full seasons now. The sample size is quite big and they deserve credit. 

United, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool fans will only watch Club World Cup next summer from TV without their teams. 

50m just from participation also so we cover no CL next season. 

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

I've accepted that this Arsenal side is good. They have been consistently good for nearly two full seasons now. The sample size is quite big and they deserve credit. 

Accepted good in league..champions league however was never their thing 🤣 that's why feel odd....oh well credit to what they've built and all

Arsenal were always gonna lose today but from City I expected more but with the way the fail to penetrate I can see them crashing out today too.

Wham and Liverpool are 100% to go out tmrw. Villa I think will progress.

10 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Accepted good in league..champions league however was never their thing 🤣 that's why feel odd....oh well credit to what they've built and all

True, but wasn't City the same until they weren't? I mean they were consistently in the whereabouts before finally making it despite the horror show that that game (against Inter) was for them.

I hope I jinx him and he scores to at least take it to overtime, but I have to say I've been disappointed with Haaland. He's obviously a great player, but I was expecting more from him.

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Arsenal were always gonna lose today but from City I expected more but with the way the fail to penetrate I can see them crashing out today too.

Wham and Liverpool are 100% to go out tmrw. Villa I think will progress.

Emerys European pedigree will carry villa