The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

On 10/05/2023 at 20:58, Fulham Broadway said:

Great reader of the game we'll miss him when he's gone. Might not be manager material, but one of Lampards strengths is spotting players, said hes the greatest he ever played against

Think crediting Lampard with identifying Silva would be a discredit to someone who has been one of the elite CBs for almost 15 years in Europe. Although perhaps he pushed for him when others wouldn’t have due to his age (I do think likes of Ancelotti, Conte, Mourinho would of made same move though if here at that moment). 

How nobody beat PSG  to signing him from Milan in 2012 is beyond me - one of the best who’s played the game in the modern day for sure.

Edited by OneMoSalah

The Luton game was much better than this shit show- I fear for Inter in the final no matter who they play, they will get mauled.

If Pep doesn't win tonight he will never win it with City, what a perfect chance to put the CL ghost to bed.

As for Leao, did fuck all against us and did fuck all again last night.

2022-23 UEFA Champions League, Semifinals

Manchester City         382.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Real Madrid                86.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

https://www.sportshub.to/sports/2023/champions-league-manchester-city-vs-real-madrid-s1/

https://www.vipleague.st/manchester-city-vs-real-madrid-1-live-streaming

579430365434c96e49d1c80d73d5f40a.png503befafcb9c9e9e4c592b9338e3cc95.png

City are slowly becoming unbearable to stomach... 

They were always tolerable because they hadn't done anything in the CL but now they are going to win a treble... fuck my life.

City is cruising because RM has been unable to match their intensity. Can't really compete with them if you don't do that.

They've been trying to slow down the game, but that clearly has not worked for them.

How does one pick Militiao over Rudiger is beyond me. 🙂

Real needs this half to be over, or it will be over in the first half with another goal at any moment.

Edited by robsblubot