Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

Its funny and kinda sad that two transfers we made that were highly controversial, we risked alot when buying, once thought as one of best future players in Mikel and Kakuta turned into such average players...

Kakuta and Mikel are nowhere near the same level atm. If Kakuta was average he'd have a spot in our first team.

Looks done for 3.5m.

What a waste of talent...

He had a very good season on loan, he looked outstanding even in matches against Barca and Madrid. Sevilla is a very good place for him, he looks like he has turned a corner.

So i wouldn't say "what a waste of talent" mainly because he is still young turns 24 in a few days. His best days is yet to come, plays for a CL team, and plays in the best league. Not bad, may never live up to the expectation placed on him but still could have a very successful career.

His Chelsea career was mismanaged by the club, and his attitude was certainly an issue. So not everything should be blamed on him.

He had a very good season on loan, he looked outstanding even in matches against Barca and Madrid. Sevilla is a very good place for him, he looks like he has turned a corner.

So i wouldn't say "what a waste of talent" mainly because he is still young turns 24 in a few days. His best days is yet to come, plays for a CL team, and plays in the best league. Not bad, may never live up to the expectation placed on him but still could have a very successful career.

His Chelsea career was mismanaged by the club, and his attitude was certainly an issue. So not everything should be blamed on him.

Not at all talking about this last season, but rather in general since his Chelsea career has finally come to an end. He was insanely talented as teen, I mean Messi/Pato levels of teen talent. He could have been so much more with a better attitude and proper management.

3mil profit!!! good enough.. bye bye..

How did you estimate that? Profit= Revenues- Cost

How much did he cost? also you have to consider the wages he was paid. I could name a lot more costs including opportunity cost, but we would get too technical.

I seriously doubt we made any profit just being honest.