Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

Can he play today against Liverpool?

Good point! I think he can, but I doubt he'll be selected. If he is I'll tune in for it :D

This doesn't require a new thread lol.

We do it with other players anyway. It makes it easier when people are trying to find out if deal are done or not, instead of having to sift through the multiple page threads.

at least its not Marseilles as the Oracle told us it would be :whistling:

Kakuta was supposed to go at Marseille. And for some reason, the deal didn't happened. Who knew that Robinho would sign to ManCity ?

Delighted with this move. I hope those loan (Him and PvA) aren't of the same kind of Mancienne's loan...

I really hope Kakut can Take off... Because I can see the Good Player in him... at least in the First Team... Not Like I see Patricj Van or Daniel or Josh

I wish him the best

I can see a bright future for him, you don't get golden player for nothin, i thing kakuta can get world class he just has stop to be frightned when he plays he needs confidence in his skills, he can skin anybody on any day... as said, he just need playing time and confidence and he can be a worldstar... ok, he cant, because he's a chelsa player but you know what i mean :whistling:

I really hope Kakut can Take off... Because I can see the Good Player in him... at least in the First Team... Not Like I see Patricj Van or Daniel or Josh

I wish him the best

Im sure we all want to see the best of Gael but if you can't see quality in Josh then you need to look again and again and AGAIN

Im sure we all want to see the best of Gael but if you can't see quality in Josh then you need to look again and again and AGAIN

Can Carlo see quality in Josh? Thats the question. I notice Fergie had no hesitation in taking Rooney off last night because he was playing shite. Maybe Carlo could take note.

Can Carlo see quality in Josh? Thats the question. I notice Fergie had no hesitation in taking Rooney off last night because he was playing shite. Maybe Carlo could take note.

Im sure he can ...he has had more playing time of any of the 5 young players brought into squad

Shame he hasn't made the instant impact necessary with the small amount of game time he's been given. This move will hopefully be good for his development.

Definitely agree. Of course, this is a good Fulham side he's moving to, so he should get a lot of chances there and gain a lot of experience.