Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

I saw him play... i thought he was crap

i mean seriously.

he tried to go pass Evra but failed (to be fair - maybe evra was too strong? considering he is 1 of the few best LB)

then kakuta made some poor passes

then he wasted a free kick that would had been much better if he had not made a pass than a shot

he looked lost on the pitch. i dont know what position kakuta was playing. right wing? or behind the striker?

if he was a winger, he was a bad one. if he was playing behind the striker, i see he created very few opportunities

Can't judge him for fulham at old trafford, it's hardly fair. We have world class proven players and they were all shit against man utd on weds...

He needs 5 full games in a row, then he can be judged a bit more accurately.

Plus the fact that Fulham are just a shit pussy little family club.

Gael Kakuta made an impressive first start for Fulham on Saturday afternoon in what proved to be a disappointing trip to Old Trafford.

The 19-year-old who joined the Whites on loan from Chelsea in January gave a lively demonstration of his ability in what was a positive full 90 minutes for the youngster.

“It was good to get a whole game under my belt,” said Gael to fulhamfc.com. “It's something I have waited a little while for, so of course, this was very pleasing.

“What wasn't pleasing was the result, it wasn't the best of afternoons for the team. Manchester United are a very good side and they showed why they are at the top of the league today.

“Old Trafford is a great place to make your first start, it's just a shame I couldn't celebrate the occasion with three points.

“I had a few good moments, but I think I could have done better - but the game will have done me a lot of good.”

A 2-0 defeat saw Fulham slip to just their second league defeat in eight games, with the Whites slipping to 11th place in the table.

“We have been on a good run of form so it was frustrating that we couldn't extend that,” added Gael. “We moved down a place in the league, but our ambitions of finishing in the top 10 are still on track.

“We have six games left, so there's plenty of points up for grabs to make sure that happens. Having played today, of course, it's my hope to be involved in more games as the season draws to an end.

"I'm enjoying my time at Fulham, where I feel I have improved further as a player, and would love to play my part in what will hopefully be a strong finish to the season.”

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/April/KakutaUnitedReaction.aspx#ixzz1J3Whh3GO

I was at the Man Utd vs Fulham game yesterday, was delighted when they announced the starting line ups when i heard Gael was getting a start. I thought he was Fulham's best player on the day, technically you can see how very good he is, creative, skillful and fast, next season in a Chelsea team that will have the fast Torres leading the line instead of the strong Drogba, I think Kakuta it will help Kakuta in his quest to nail down a starting spot at Chelsea, his display yesterday showed that this guy could save us a lot of money, such is his talent he played left wing, right wing and behind the striker at various points in the game and his quality always shone through, he should get a crack at the first 11 next season.

I was at the Man Utd vs Fulham game yesterday, was delighted when they announced the starting line ups when i heard Gael was getting a start. I thought he was Fulham's best player on the day, technically you can see how very good he is, creative, skillful and fast, next season in a Chelsea team that will have the fast Torres leading the line instead of the strong Drogba, I think Kakuta it will help Kakuta in his quest to nail down a starting spot at Chelsea, his display yesterday showed that this guy could save us a lot of money, such is his talent he played left wing, right wing and behind the striker at various points in the game and his quality always shone through, he should get a crack at the first 11 next season.

Yea I watched it on Tely but why where you at the United game?

Yea I watched it on Tely but why where you at the United game?

My local football club that I play and coach for were were going over to Man Utd, reason being that John O Shea used to play at our club and lived (and his parents still live) in the local area, got to go and train at Carrington and then go to the Man Utd vs Fulham game.

Having played, of course, it's my hope to be involved in more games as the season draws to an end. I'm enjoying my time at Fulham, where I feel I have improved further as a player and I'd love to play my part in what will hopefully be a strong finish to the season."

"It was good to get a whole game under my belt. It's something I have waited a little while for, so of course this was very pleasing. I had a few good moments, but I think I could have done better. However, the game will have done me a lot of good."

sry guys

for what i've seen he was Fullhams best player on the pitch, and fullham was shit, he skinned patrice evra three times and dribbled through four players...

he made some very good passes...

didnt set the world alight but u wouldn't expect that if you're playing for fulham... so he did good, three or four more games and he will get better and better...

it speaks for itself when hughes withdraws etuhu and dembele, who played a pretty good season so far but not kakuta...

wasn't a wonderful dusplay but a very good and solid one...