Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

He has actully only been avalible for selection 3 maybe 4 times, due to Fullham playing FA Cup matches and also playing us, it was the same with Sturridge at Bolton he started off on the bench but then came to earn his place in the line-up, same with Bruma, Clifford at Notts was on the bench the 1st 2 times and the same will be the case for Gael. The fact that Fullham thrashed Tottenham in the FA Cup soon after he joined did him no favours.

He still has to earn a place, if he just walked straight in i think Duff, Dembele and co will have something to say about it, apparently he was preety good today when he came on which hopefully will give him a chance from the start next time and if he impresses he can force his way in as there are no FA Cup games or games against us to worry about now.

But, the time he has gotten is still the same time as he got when he first wore a Fulham shirt, and the lack of time isn't enhancing his development at all! Why should we endure having one of our most bright youngsters playing for another club for an insuffient amount of time?

Sturridge is a STRIKER, and he is a different type of player. He is also playing a time that is twice the talent of Fulham, a fact the league table shows. Kakuta is a winger/second-striker, not a striker - he needs to play out in wide spaces for the last 15 minutes, which Fulham is mostly defending for. He is not an defending minded player, but an attacking one! I say recall him and use him for ourselves in the 4-4-2 formation on the right, or loan him out to a club like Sunderland, where he could have a better chance of getting more gaming time.

Kakuta is a winger/second-striker, not a striker - he needs to play out in wide spaces for the last 15 minutes,

No. Gaël isn't a Winger, he is a n°10. He hasn't the speed needed to be a pure winger, plus it ain't his game style. He likes to be involved in the building of the game. And I don't know if you had notice, but when he has played with us, he tended to leave his wing to come play in the axis.

And if he can't get more than the 10 minutes per game that we also can offer to him, we should call him back. He will learn more in training with Lampard, Drogba et al than with Dempsey... He really needs first team action... Our board should put the pressure on Fulham and give them an ultimatum, for instance if he didn't get X minutes of playing time before the end of the month, we will cancel the loan.

I kinda thought fulham would be the wrong club for him.imo There should be a rule against just clubs that take promising youth and just misuse them. Bolton woulda been better for him.

Swansea wise :/ not for me

XD ROFL AT "We should go for lukas podolski".Keep playing your FIFA 07 And reading your childrens footy mags son

No. Gaël isn't a Winger, he is a n°10. He hasn't the speed needed to be a pure winger, plus it ain't his game style. He likes to be involved in the building of the game. And I don't know if you had notice, but when he has played with us, he tended to leave his wing to come play in the axis.

And if he can't get more than the 10 minutes per game that we also can offer to him, we should call him back. He will learn more in training with Lampard, Drogba et al than with Dempsey... He really needs first team action... Our board should put the pressure on Fulham and give them an ultimatum, for instance if he didn't get X minutes of playing time before the end of the month, we will cancel the loan.

Yesterday he played on the left side of that 4 man midfield. Well it's interesting how Fulham fans say that Gael is pacy, but Chelsea fans say that he isn't. In my view he isn't slower than Nani for example.

He likes to drift out wide. And I like how he likes to play in the middle too. I'm not comparing anyone! But is Messi a pure winger? He likes to be involved in the building of the game too, doesn't he?

Gael just needs to bee confident, and start playing his game. He can go past players, yesterday he even defended. He is skilled

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe he trains with Chelsea players. If that video isn't old.

• 3 weeks later...